EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Monday Fun Times Food Fondling with Emmy 🤢
Gloves ? Nah doesn't need them ! She's already "in the trenches". Babes it's not war, it's good hygiene. Please get your new bestie ChatGP to explain it to you.
Apparently she's tried to smush these podadoes with a glass and with a mallet before, and it NEVER WORKS FOR HER *giggle giggle*
witch please. We know you get weird gratification from touching everything that's going into the mouths of whichever poor sods you're feeding 🤮 at least own it 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 2623005
And when they came out, she touched every single one AGAIN. It's pathological.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Buckle up fezzas! We’re gettin’ a Christmas Eve treat- RAINBOW DIABETES JELLY RECIPE 🌈 🌈 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tonight I'm making baked beans on toast, follow me for more tips and buy my ebook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Tonight I'm making baked beans on toast, follow me for more tips and buy my ebook
I'm actually not, but I can't believe her followers are so dumb they need a tutorial on how to make jelly

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm actually not, but I can't believe her followers are so dumb they need a tutorial on how to make jelly
Nothing wrong with beans on toast. How much is ya e-book?

Her followers are brain dead morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she mis-pronounce Jason's last name?!?!
I know some people with the surname Grech and they pronounce it like Greck.

Amy said Gresh.

But maybe that's also correct?
Makes me think of Justine 'Showfield' though...
I thought the same thing!

Reactions: 6
I feel SO honoured! My kitchen and family lounge area is actually under renovation but I'm blessed to have been touched with the "Supercute" decorating brush! My day is made! now to tell my designer about the shells and other nick nacks for the "Hovel chic" touch..😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tell me Fezzas, when is the last time we've seen Mumma hustling so hard??

Owing the ATO 161k has certainly put a spring in her step.

EmmyLouSkase is really desperate for money with the constant flogging of her plagiarised recipes and the extension of the ZM fire sale.

YoYo Mumma ✌
She will be exhausted by January after all this hustling. Her body will break down and she will need some sort of expensive, week long retreat away from her kids to allow herself to "heal" and "nourish" her soul. ✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Rissoles mashed potatoes, steamed carrots broccoli & beans with gravy for tea tonight , I don’t slap ..sorry activate my meat so my book is reduced to $9.90 ..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nothing wrong with beans on toast. How much is ya e-book?

Her followers are brain dead morons.
Only $79.95 for 5 recipes, I've good a really good recipe for fairy bread, using my special ingredient (car softened budder). My 6 year old son is exhausted from writing the recipes, I'll reward him with sausages in bread on Xmas day.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How ironic is it that this fuckwit is advertising parking at Tullamarine.

The same fuckwit who not only lost her car once but twice in the car park!!

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.