EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Hellojanuary - you win a shiny new abacus to help you add up tax debts, a whole stack of yeasty fresh cinnamon scrolls, and a size 20 12 blazer from Zoe Loss!

Carry on Fezzas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Congratulations @Hellojanuary - you win a shiny new abacus to help you add up tax debts, a whole stack of yeasty fresh cinnamon scrolls, and a size 20 12 blazer from Zoe Loss!

Carry on Fezzas!
To close the last thread you just need to hit "Report" on one of the last posts of that thread and ask them to close it (I've done it for you)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had a chat with Mr Babe#3 and he confirmed that she will not be getting a discount. It is not something the ATO likes to do (breaches of legislation). What you can negotiate is the remission of interest charged but she would need to show extenuating circumstances (her separation with Alove/staff turnover??).

The $40,000 deed of settlement can be a breach of contract but I don’t think it is her Garnier contract ($40,000 seems like a lot of money to do a couple of random stories).

Mr Babe’s money is on the sale of some shares (most likely ZM). He also asked if she has any property that she could use - a contract of sale for a home with equity would suffice to appease the ATO. She has a further $59,000 to pay by 31 January 2024 which will be earnings from the Ebook and any contracts that will roll over (CW, Garnier, Esmi, etc).

She will never mention her financial trouble online or address it until she has solved it and then she may publish another “novel” along the lines of “how Emmy got her life back”.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I had a chat with Mr Babe#3 and he confirmed that she will not be getting a discount. It is not something the ATO likes to do (breaches of legislation). What you can negotiate is the remission of interest charged but she would need to show extenuating circumstances (her separation with Alove/staff turnover??).

The $40,000 deed of settlement can be a breach of contract but I don’t think it is her Garnier contract ($40,000 seems like a lot of money to do a couple of random stories).

Mr Babe’s money is on the sale of some shares (most likely ZM). He also asked if she has any property that she could use - a contract of sale for a home with equity would suffice to appease the ATO. She has a further $59,000 to pay by 31 January 2024 which will be earnings from the Ebook and any contracts that will roll over (CW, Garnier, Esmi, etc).

She will never mention her financial trouble online or address it until she has solved it and then she may publish another “novel” along the lines of “how Emmy got her life back”.
I sure as hell wouldn't want to see overtly obnoxious spending anytime soon. She can't me that dumb....oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Charging for the eBook is just so infuriating!!!! I have no sympathy for the idiots who buy it when everything can be googled or found in other FREE eBooks!

She’s probably bought all that food etc and claimed it in tax and then hurriedly made it to make money to pay her debts! Still don’t understand why it even had to be filmed.

I also don’t understand how her accountant let this tax debt happen - surely she’d have one…wouldn’t she??? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I sure as hell wouldn't want to see overtly obnoxious spending anytime soon. She can't me that dumb....oh wait
I seriously don't understand how she has just been continuing to spend in the middle of all of this tax stuff. If it were me I'd be buying only essentials and eating Maggi noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Is it possible that she is claiming all these purchases are gifts/sponsorships as part of her influencer work? Surely that wouldn't be possible as the ATO would have access to her financial records, unless she's got a stack of cash hidden under Sage's pee-soiled mattress?

Is she somehow going to be just fine to pay it off and so isn't too bothered about continuing to spend more?

Does she have a shopping addiction?

Is she just really, awfully stupid?

Reactions: 23
I hope this accountant she has had to hire is charging exorbitantly too, adds to her financial woes.
The poor kids won’t get duck all for Xmas now & she’ll blame the horrible tax man for it, when it’s all her own doing.

Reactions: 25
Only recipes I use are recipe tin (Nagi) & women’s weekly. All tested, tried & true. All free online. Not this bloody GoodyearLouBlimp shite !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I also think the new car was a strategic tax write off as well. She posted about it on June 30, meaning the purchase would’ve snuck into the 2021-22 financial year. witch has known for a while that this was coming….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I also think the new car was a strategic tax write off as well. She posted about it on June 30, meaning the purchase would’ve snuck into the 2021-22 financial year. witch has known for a while that this was coming….
But she needed an expensive loan for it?! She’d need to be doing a log book of what portion was for personal use and what was for business? I don’t think she could just write the entire car off?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her policing of Sagey's portion control of trifle makes me rage. Where do you think he learnt the lack of self control, Lou?

Besides, that trifle looks like it could feed a small nation for a year. Could it not have been made on a smaller scale? Such a glutton 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if I can afford the $9.95 and if its worth the cost of a verified 1 star review? hmmmm..

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I have a theory 🙄 based on a rather annoyed mge sent by me & the smug, somewhat patronising gaslighting reply received from the underwear company she wore after her Movember chuntstunt. (Below)
I am imagining that she prepares her BRANDS for all the hate big mumma cops for ‘keeping it real’, being totally effen down to earth and as she told her kids once, ‘haters gonna hate’ and ‘mumma has to hustle for the wonderful lifestyle we enjoy, and everyone is jealous of them’. I feel she uses/sells her 120k followers & tells them that they will cop pushback as she has haters, therefore they are excusing her from all the complaints ?
Dunno, I just do not get it !!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.