EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2622954WASH YOUR bleeping FACE YOU GROT! How is her eye makeup so smudged and halfway down her cheek already?! Because she doesn’t wash it off properly from the night before 🤢🤢🤢
And stop leaning all over the chopping board to have a rest in between the gruelling task of fondling food
---
Omg the jelly trifle lessons are back, think 10 boxes jelly all up 🤦🏻‍♀️
10 boxes of jelly for 3 kids, 2 of whom are probably well past cute rainbow jelly phase.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Cooking tip from the food fondling freak after massaging the chilli with oil make sure you wash your hands before touching anything especially down there, tip for you Lou I don’t usual touch my snatch whilst cooking. 🤣
Please tell me Sage wasn’t filming when she started talking about knowing to wash your hands after handling chilli from experience
---
Ah yes, an excellent unit of measurement - Emmys fat head.
View attachment 2622958
She went from laughing her head off about Georgie’s broccoli to weird serious newsreader face talking about podadoes in about 2 seconds. It reminded me of that Bob Katter video 😂

---
“I don’t know if it’s because I have a bad oven or whatever or I’m just not that culinary skilled”
says Amyloo while she is discussing a recipe from her e-book of FRICKEN cooking recipes & tips 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Dinner tonight is two minute noodles.

ebook on sale now for $9.95
Handy hack - keep the seasoning sachet to sensually rub into a raw chicken after you’ve given it a Thai massage with paper towels.
---
Buckle up fezzas! We’re gettin’ a Christmas Eve treat- RAINBOW DIABETES JELLY RECIPE 🌈 🌈 🤣 🤣
17g sugar per 100g x 10 packets. Sugar comas all round on Mumma’s couch

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
👋🏼 pathetic here! 😂😂

I love free tit and would defs be high on life if I was going on a free cruise, paid by myself cruise, anywhere away from my postcode paid or free cruise/flight/motorhome yaddah yaddah yaddah!

@MaddogBusy you in??
Hell to the yesss! I do love to eat my own vomit and other animals poop (why is my actual dog like this 😭😭) so as long as you’re okay with that and still keen to share a room with me, I’m in ✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said Vids ripped it off. Apparently the landlord, not the landlord (her words) is coming to fix it tomorrow
And instead of just saying oh the door was accidentally damaged, she has to make sure she mentions Vida broke it. The “handyman” is coming to fix it so we’ll probably see her in her training bra combo tomorrow

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
There was an event on the ship last night and you had to pay $99 to have dinner onboard.
Anyone could have bought a ticket
---

This you Amber???
Amber all the details are on the thread just have a read luv 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
duck me, why did she fly to Vegas/arizona to see the grand canyon. That tit on her forehead and eyes is way deeper and more impressive. Sheesh.
If this isn’t the kick up the arse I need to book my next Botox appointment, then I don’t know what it is.. YoMamma and I are almost the same age which is wild to me 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was on such a high when she wore that! There’s a pink one too. She absolutely thought she hot stuff. Was it also worn on a family “date night” with THE VEGAN and kids to The Graham (a steak restaurant)?
I recall this too. She plonked one of her titties on the dinner table

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went back looking for the heart ring pic, and stumbled on this old live. Was it some business chicks conference or something? In Geelong? I remember it because of the tacky yellow bra under the too small pink tank and the bright pink pants. Again, totally missed the mark on the dress code if I remember right. But SL's reaction here makes me wonder if she went and got a real job because she's sick if her sister's narcissist ways
Was the Business Women’s Club in Nov 2021. Was around the same Deni T was still a fashion “editor” at the Geelong Advertiser weekend magazine (before leaving on bad terms). How things have changed…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I went back looking for the heart ring pic, and stumbled on this old live. Was it some business chicks conference or something? In Geelong? I remember it because of the tacky yellow bra under the too small pink tank and the bright pink pants. Again, totally missed the mark on the dress code if I remember right. But SL's reaction here makes me wonder if she went and got a real job because she's sick if her sister's narcissist ways
All I see is this (minus the hat)

IMG_8779.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was the Business Women’s Club in Nov 2021. Was around the same Deni T was still a fashion “editor” at the Geelong Advertiser weekend magazine (before leaving on bad terms). How things have changed…
Business Women's Club!

I'm dead.. the white lace dress woman, Lardy dressed as a female train driver .. that photo has me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has never ever got the brief right with clothing has she? Does she think she will be a wall flower if she wears something suitable for her? Why is it always too bright, too ill fitting, too much underwear on show? I dont get it. I love to look nice, it makes me feel nice, makes me happy when i feel and look nice. Its like she was completely ignored in high school so always had to be the loud weird attention seeker in order to be noticed.
Any publicity is good publicity aye.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.