EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back looking for the heart ring pic, and stumbled on this old live. Was it some business chicks conference or something? In Geelong? I remember it because of the tacky yellow bra under the too small pink tank and the bright pink pants. Again, totally missed the mark on the dress code if I remember right. But SL's reaction here makes me wonder if she went and got a real job because she's sick if her sister's narcissist ways
God she's ugly. Inside and out she's a fucken grub. No amount of lipstick will ever make this pig attractive. Worst personality on a human ever.

Reactions: 13
What happened to Amy and Sophie Cachia being such good friends yet they're at the same event and dont speak? Wonder why #SophieLeftUs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I went back looking for the heart ring pic, and stumbled on this old live. Was it some business chicks conference or something? In Geelong? I remember it because of the tacky yellow bra under the too small pink tank and the bright pink pants. Again, totally missed the mark on the dress code if I remember right. But SL's reaction here makes me wonder if she went and got a real job because she's sick if her sister's narcissist ways
Oh yes...I remember this event. That was a wild live. Lou was gagging for peen, and gave us a liddle taste of her Cam (or should I say clam 🤔🦪) Girl persona. We saw neon lingerie, we saw panels sewn into pants, we saw the desperation of a middle aged woman who had lost her partner and was rapidly losing her marbles.

1E368761-6AE0-4CBC-8AB7-78FD48C37FED.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 4.26.41 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
O

Oh yes...I remember this event. That was a wild live. Lou was gagging for peen, and gave us a liddle taste of her Cam (or should I say clam 🤔🦪) Girl persona. We saw neon lingerie, we saw panels sewn into pants, we saw the desperation of a middle aged woman who had lost her partner and was rapidly losing her marbles.

View attachment 2623392
View attachment 2623393
1 thing I'll say, at least here she wore a bra that stopped her nipples getting gravel rash 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you guys summarise the ATO debt for me, I don't follow her and can't keep up with the speed of her threads. I think I initially read that someone here paid to access some publically available financial docs, is that right? Then what happened!!!!

Reactions: 4
Can you guys summarise the ATO debt for me, I don't follow her and can't keep up with the speed of her threads. I think I initially read that someone here paid to access some publically available financial docs, is that right? Then what happened!!!!
Check out the pink wiki at the top of the thread. All information is there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Innocent people, civilians and children are starving to death in Gaza this minute & LL is making more atrocious jelly just to sell $10 email links. The shameful daily display of this gluttony when others have no fresh water, I just can’t believe how tone deaf she is OR she is that selfish to not think it’s inappropriate to flood everyone with this crap at such a sad time in the world. Maybe it’s just me 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I remember that event! She thought she was hot tit with the yellow bra exposed. She looked so cheap and tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2623392
View attachment 2623393
I think that’s the last we saw of Suelynn’s boyfriend before he left us.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg omg. An old acquaintance in Sydney just posted that they were on the ship. They are NOT an influencer. Have 1100 followers and also didnt get VIP. EL literally is a nobody and duck that is so funny. 😂😂😂😂😂
There was an event on the ship last night and you had to pay $99 to have dinner onboard.
Anyone could have bought a ticket
---
This you Amber???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Innocent people, civilians and children are starving to death in Gaza this minute & LL is making more atrocious jelly just to sell $10 email links. The shameful daily display of this gluttony when others have no fresh water, I just can’t believe how tone deaf she is OR she is that selfish to not think it’s inappropriate to flood everyone with this crap at such a sad time in the world. Maybe it’s just me 🙄
Not just you. It’s appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There was an event on the ship last night and you had to pay $99 to have dinner onboard.
Anyone could have bought a ticket
😂😂 omgggg pls tell me she was with the plebs. Probably made leah pay 99 so she had someone to go with. Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.