EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed in Sophie Cachia and a few other influencers photos from last night they had black lanyards. As much as it pains me to say I think Sophie had VIP (black) and Big Mumma missed out and was mingling with the povs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
When I tell you that I ran here after seeing Smoph was wearing the same dress as Amylou. I just broke Cathy Freeman's 400m olympic record 🀣. I would recognise this dress anywhere. Bet Smoph didn't have a reinforced zipper in hers though....πŸ™ˆ
duck Sophie is an insufferable piece of tit but by comparison she is an angel compared to EL. You know pays her taxes and all....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I noticed in Sophie Cachia and a few other influencers photos from last night they had black lanyards. As much as it pains me to say I think Sophie had VIP (black) and Big Mumma missed out and was mingling with the povs
This is so perfect. I hate that rat but she certainly did and she also looked better in the used tampon dress.

No skinny filter on getty images πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i wonder if thats why she never posts her media wall pics. She looks like a cinder block for sure.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is so perfect. I hate that rat but she certainly did and she also looked better in the used tampon dress.

No skinny filter on getty images πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i wonder if thats why she never posts her media wall pics. She looks like a cinder block for sure.
Ooooft that media wall photo is rough. Definitely a size "12"...Country Road size 12 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I tell you that I ran here after seeing Smoph was wearing the same dress as Amylou. I just broke Cathy Freeman's 400m olympic record 🀣. I would recognise this dress anywhere. Bet Smoph didn't have a reinforced zipper in hers though....πŸ™ˆ
Please don’t come at me, but I think EL looks marginally better than the feral trash bag, Cachia

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ooooft that media wall photo is rough. Definitely a size "12"...Country Road size 12 🀣🀣
Im still laughing bc we see how many poses she does in front of these media walls. Pulls her ham hocks back, one foot in front of the other, the fake giggle, hand to chin. But then this is all they post. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ most other peoples are nice. Not her though, its like the person who uploaded them did it on purpose

• Haha
Is it made with the soup mix? I love a good French onion soup mix recipe. Can you put out an ebook please? 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻
It's actually with French onion dip. I used half the dip recommended, poached the chicken, used leek instead of spring onion, upped the veggies and heated it in the oven instead of just grilling it.

Sheesh, with all those changes, in Emmys world the recipe is completely different !! My eBook is incoming 😜

Google '10-minute French onion chicken rice bake' it was bloody delicious πŸ’œ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With Optus down again and Sth Melb Market closed tonight, what ever will she do. 🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
#111 suggestion: Flashing clit on Branson's ship, dodgy ebook full of tit, fingernails of salmonella, the ATO's about to get ya!
Omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Don't tell me that it's #leftus? 😒
Neck too large
---
Yep they had VIP’s and seat/photo fillers it’s a huge ship

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've never seen anyone else run to the street and stand in the middle of the road to have a pic taken til she came along
*sad nostalgic sigh*
There were a lot of things I'd never seen until she came along. I'd give anything to go back in time...

• Haha
I went back looking for the heart ring pic, and stumbled on this old live. Was it some business chicks conference or something? In Geelong? I remember it because of the tacky yellow bra under the too small pink tank and the bright pink pants. Again, totally missed the mark on the dress code if I remember right. But SL's reaction here makes me wonder if she went and got a real job because she's sick if her sister's narcissist ways

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.