EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œAll these people hereā€
??????? The only people there are the ones who are working and paid to be there!
NofriendsLou strikes again.
Watch her lose a tonne of followers after this stunt. Surely anyone in their right mind šŸ§  would unfollow her now. She is a raging narc drinking from the vat of social media Kool aid. Hope she chokes on it. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Angry
Reactions: 28
She is loving the head turns and is hoping for a few car horns, they are doing that not for the reason you think you twit, what sort of message is that sending to her girls having guys gawking at you and honking horns next it will be telling them that a wolf whistle and arse groping is a vibe.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Who do you think called Channel 7? Lia, Polly, Movember? Amy?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Canā€™t believe even braaaaad couldnā€™t turn up for her šŸ˜­ bestie Charlotte? Dentist chick? Where are all your ā€œmatesā€? Anthony, kuzzy? šŸ¦— LOSER

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Who do you think called Channel 7? Lia, Polly, Movember? Amy?
This will end up on the cutting room floor ...
Also re the ozempic .. Mr HotPussy said no chance... ozempic and mounjaro all back ordered for foreseeable future ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So if you didnā€™t see yesterdays stories there is no context with todays story as to why sheā€™s walking around the lake in her undies and no link to donate!! She is a pure exhibitionist and all of this is for her own attention and NOT menā€™s mental health!!! šŸ¤¬
To be fair, there definitely was a link, I know because I clicked on it to see how much she was up to ! There also was mention of Movember.
The rest of your comments are accurate though !

Reactions: 2
Crikey. What did that actually do to assist with raising awareness to menā€™s mental health? The $4000 donated was probably all from Zoe Moss to reduce ATO debt & it just appears so narcissistic to make a charity drive about her public display of her body in skimpy underwear. The whole thing is very embarrassing. Where is the daily mail on this whole charade?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
So Iā€™ve been skipping her storiesā€¦ but have to ask why was she walking around in underwear? I canā€™t work out what it has to do with movember?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Obviously none of us are fans of her so will be naturally outraged but where is everyone else that should be outraged? How is ok for a woman to strip down for a menā€™s charity where if a male stripped down for a womenā€™s event there would be hell to pay? How is Movember ok with this? How is anyone ok with this?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
The Movember insta page has not shared any of her stories and is full of men doing great things to raise money and awareness.

Amy will be in a deep depression tonight because literally no one showed up and they made her wear a tshirt. I feel sorry for the kids having to be in that house with her tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Whoever posted that pig walking in underwear, the resemblance is šŸ¤Æ both the same strut, if Emma Lou didn't have a tan, I wouldn't have been able to tell them apart

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Donā€™t listen to all these haters Emmylou! Youā€™re fabulous šŸ„° I donā€™t think there is a single one of these Fezzas who canā€™t say theyā€™ve made the same mistake at some point. I ALWAYS put my underwear on backwards when I get dressed in the dark too šŸ˜”.

We should have all been here to support her but instead weā€™ve let her down. Shame on you @StickyTapeTits ! Where were you when we needed you the most?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.