EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no idea what she is doing
To her children. Sorry but she is setting her son up from mental health issues because of her antics. What an appalling piece of trash. How can someone be so oblivious to the embarrassment she is causing others. Oh wait you’d have to get your head out of your own arse to be able to see others. Dirty mole. Get some underwear that fits.

Reactions: 27
Agree. I had spilt some tea on my jeans and my son didn't speak to me for 3 days "because it looked like you bleeping pissed yourself Mum. Do you even look in a mirror before you leave the house? Do you have any idea how hard that was for me? The tit I copped because of that?"

If it hasn't started for Sage yet, it's coming. And mine was just in my little community. Not plastered all over instagram and tied in to commercial content. Those poor children.
I reckon it has started for Sage.. he probably comfort eats to cope. Shes a true vile attention seeking witch and Fucked up mother for sure ! I think she thinks she's young, free spirited, childless and hot like Anna Paul and the young mindless influencers and does for attention and the chance to go viral...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I can’t watch this train wreck any longer, have emailed Movember charity asking them why they are allowing a tax evading, unethical, almost insolvent nobody to strip down to underwear under the guise of raising money for men’s mental health? Given she’s publicly and verbally abusive to her ex husband, she has no right to have any connection at all to raising awareness for men’s mental health! If any Fezzas have time, perhaps email the charity with your disgust…..

mailto:[email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I want someone to ask her what the go is with the Dare compotent of all of this? It’s the first I’ve heard of it… mostly because it’s almost DECEMBER. But who has dared her to do this? (I know the answer is herself) because she’s a class a exhibitionist.
but if she’s the only one walking around in her undies - or everyone else is just… walking, then there’s a big issue here.

Reactions: 22
So if you didn’t see yesterdays stories there is no context with todays story as to why she’s walking around the lake in her undies and no link to donate!! She is a pure exhibitionist and all of this is for her own attention and NOT men’s mental health!!! 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
We are only going to get hours later stories and pics because Mumma needs time to photoshop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lots of men on the Movember site, is this her latest pickuppeenploy ? Segzy exhibitionist mumma still chasing 🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
We've seen the dinner plates! Courtesy of her surgeon's instagram video. We've literally seen every part of her.

I just cant imagine someone like Bec Judd doing this?! She's such a home brand version of the people she wishes she was.
She’s not a home brand version. She’s the “Cheaper By Miles/NQR” version. About to reach its expiry date and go mouldy. 🧟‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m getting in early

#109 Exhibitionist waddle around Albert Park while plucking a constant wedgie from her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Movember girls and there and channel 7?? To watch her make a fool of herself.
IMG_2267.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Ok, wears clodhoppers and then changes into sneakers.This is next level fuckery, even for her.Slow news day for channel 7 I guess.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.