EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the stupid faux shy or coy look she gave over her shoulder at some comment that was made - so disingenuous and gross.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Nah. She can just duck right off. It’s not even an “event” it’s just an excuse for her to get attention. She has really gone too far. Surely this isn’t ok!!!
IMG_1608.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Has she hired a male member 🍆 of her tribe to photograph this walk around the lake ? These will be heavily edited pics when eventually shown.
I so angry right now. Wish I could slap/smash that smug moonface slug. Sickened 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So she was in her underwear just for a brief time, when you say just in your underwear it means no t shirt just underwear

Reactions: 16
I don’t believe that she did the full walk unless I see the gps tracking. She would be sweating and hardly able to walk after that walk in her jocks. The chafe would be unbelievable!
I am pissing myself that none of her community came to support her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a bleeping day to have phone service 🙈 Optus you are literally and metaphorically ded to me.
IMG_4591.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I hope her communidee see through this tit and unfollow her in droves. It is nothing more than a publicity stunt. If she’d done it for charity she wouldn’t have hired a professional photographer. She’s a piece of tit and I hope this is the straw that breaks the camels back

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why would she choose undies that her arse eats up to walk Albert park? She is mentally unstable.
IMG_6833.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t believe that she did the full walk unless I see the gps tracking. She would be sweating and hardly able to walk after that wale eek in her jocks. The chafe would be unbelievable!
I am pissing myself that none of her community came to support her 😂
I was multitasking at work and had the full screen of the lake camera which you WOULD definately see her on the track. Didn't see her at all in the vision.

I call BS she did the whole walk.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't believe this is going to be on Ch7!!! Please someone needs to send all the screen shots of her in her undies - there's so many of them - Nevadalou, Cookinginmytonglou, streetlou, cafelou, morestreetlou, theballlwentintotheoceanlou - previous thread had some on there but I'm certain there's more! This is not difficult for her and I'm tipping mass Ozempic because the basketball stomach has deflated somewhat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.