EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves # 8 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed congratulations to @ChunkyCustard with yet another winning thread!

You win the opportunity to go through Emmylous receipts for the past 2 years!! Bring your calculator!! Emmy would also love you to pop on down to the Flop shop to do some of her shifts xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
EmmyLou Loves # 8 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed congratulations to @ChunkyCustard with yet another winning thread!

You win the opportunity to go through Emmylous receipts for the past 2 years!! Bring your calculator!! Emmy would also love you to pop on down to the Flop shop to do some of her shifts xx
Wow...what an honour... I am unfortunately washing my hair that day and am unable to attend. I'll send a carboard cut out of myself in my tit stained g-banger to take her place. No one will notice the difference I am sure...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
OH MY bleeping GODDDDDD. THIS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN CANNOT BE SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

She literally made me vomit. She's pushed me to the edge a lot. But I physically just vomited watching her. She looks like a busted biscuit tin. I think @Buttercup725 Will know what i mean.
There lines and creases and lumps and bumps protruding from everywhere.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Amazing title ! Well done !
Buuuuuut the number is wrong, it should be 108. Not sure how to fix it !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We saw yesterday, from the screenshots of her previous underwear antics in the middle of Melbourne, that she does in fact own a bra with underwire that fits better, and full size briefs. Why is she choosing to wear whatever the duck she’s got on this morning?? Pure exhibitionism. There can be no other reason. She’s clearly deluded enough to think she’s a size 12 now, which, whatever, but she does now that even size 12, 10, 8, hell even size 6 women wear full size briefs and more supportive bras right?? Like, just because you’re “skinny” now doesn’t mean you HAVE to start dressing like your 10 year old daughter???

• Sick
Reactions: 25
OH MY bleeping GODDDDDD. THIS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN CANNOT BE SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

She literally made me vomit. She's pushed me to the edge a lot. But I physically just vomited watching her. She looks like a busted biscuit time. I think @Buttercup725 Will know what i mean.
There lines and creases and lumps and bumps protruding from everywhere.
My daughter had to see this she’s Canelias age. She said mum she’s making me sick. Wonder how her kids feel if mine can’t watch it

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
You couldn’t make this tit up! Honestly.
Just when we think she has outdone herself with the embarrassing situations.
I hope she gets arrested!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also she said she will have clothes on for school drop off. So her kids including her nearly 13yo son ARE HOME. While she is parading around like THAT?

I wonder if Sage's school friends' mums dont let their sons over. I wouldn't let my kid knowing this is what goes on there.

I hope a stranger calls her out today for being an exhibitionist.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Amazing title ! Well done !
Buuuuuut the number is wrong, it should be 108. Not sure how to fix it !
Ooopsie! I’ll report it and get it fixed thank you 🙏
---
My daughter had to see this she’s Canelias age. She said mum she’s making me sick. Wonder how her kids feel if mine can’t watch it
My daughter is OVERT IT! She doesn’t see her stories (my secret shame) but sometimes she finds a left over screen shot and she’s appalled. 😦 delete that lady mummy! Not her again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have 2 boys a little older than Sage in early high school... if I pulled this tit for attention (which it is, she's not a paid underwear model at a professional shoot) they would actually leave me... they go to a boys school and I know the bullying (and they are popular and sporty boys) would be beyond relentless in person and online...

Reactions: 30
The absolutely fucked-up irony that what she’s doing today will contribute to her kids’ childhood trauma and, inevitably, leave them with their own mental health struggles in the future. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
This is the most glorious trainwreck of a tit show and I am here for every second of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if Mumma is going to do some bend and stretch warm ups at MSAC before her 6km walk around the lake. Maybe finish the walk with a Bombie in the pool.....

Thoughts & Prayers for all in Albert Park today.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
“I’m not gonna lie, I’m a little nervous.”

No you’re not, head. You get off on this level of exhibitionism. You thrive on it.
We have all seen everything but your nipples.
  • The pale blue bike pants showed us all we needed to know about your minge.
  • I’m more familiar with the sight of your abdomen than my own.
  • Your unsupported flapjacks are out at every opportunity.
You’re a clout-chasing attention bleep. We see you.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

No you’re not, head. You get off on this level of exhibitionism. You thrive on it.
We've seen the dinner plates! Courtesy of her surgeon's instagram video. We've literally seen every part of her.

I just cant imagine someone like Bec Judd doing this?! She's such a home brand version of the people she wishes she was.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I have 2 boys a little older than Sage in early high school... if I pulled this tit for attention (which it is, she's not a paid underwear model at a professional shoot) they would actually leave me... they go to a boys school and I know the bullying (and they are popular and sporty boys) would be beyond relentless in person and online...
Agree. I had spilt some tea on my jeans and my son didn't speak to me for 3 days "because it looked like you bleeping pissed yourself Mum. Do you even look in a mirror before you leave the house? Do you have any idea how hard that was for me? The tit I copped because of that?"

If it hasn't started for Sage yet, it's coming. And mine was just in my little community. Not plastered all over instagram and tied in to commercial content. Those poor children.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Exactly! Why would she be nervous?? She’s done this, MULTIPLE times, it was part of her “schtick” that made her somewhat what she is today. Has she forgotten?? CONFIDENCE IS CUNTAGIOUS remember Lou??

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Helllooooo anyone there...
What's with the silence, I thought we'd get more "coverage" today...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.