EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Movember insta page has not shared any of her stories and is full of men doing great things to raise money and awareness.

Amy will be in a deep depression tonight because literally no one showed up and they made her wear a tshirt. I feel sorry for the kids having to be in that house with her tonight.
Her hay fever is going to be pretty bad tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The poor nail tech having those saggy boobs in her face! Id love to be part of the school mums chat group today!
But what about the chat through the face masks from the girls in the salon this witch can’t speak Vietnamese so wouldn’t understand them talking about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bleeping witch how dare you go out in a blazer and a bra to both the nail salon and school pick up. I physically want to reach through the screen and beat the tit out of her. Knock some sense in!!!
She needs to put those sad deflated boobs away! In what world is that attractive? Not this one but she thinks it is appropriate and stylish. And her hair is back to looking stupid. She is so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to go back and watch the whole stories but from the little I’ve seen, how on earth has she made this about herself and WHY is Ch7 there???? Just when you think you can’t be any more mindblown…here we are!!! 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She needs to put those sad deflated boobs away! In what world is that attractive? Not this one but she thinks it is appropriate and stylish. And her hair is back to looking stupid. She is so embarrassing.
I don’t know what mean? 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_0588.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
bleeping witch how dare you go out in a blazer and a bra to both the nail salon and school pick up. I physically want to reach through the screen and beat the tit out of her. Knock some sense in!!!
Please tell me it's not the same bra she did her 5km walk in then slept in on the couch - what a grot!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Just to lighten things up :
Is that ye olde ‘Bristol tool chart’ on the fridge ?
This is one family that would definitely benefit from this info with all the ‘crap’ they eat.
V looking particularly bratty here also.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look, there’s a million things I don’t understand about this mornings whole fiasco, but why were channel 7 there? Why not channel 10? She’s been on Studio 10 for weeks, albeit she’s paid for the spot, but surely she’ll be on again this week, why not film some footage for her chat segment so that she actually has something to speak about?? It makes no sense that channel 7 would feature a regular guest from a rival station??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look, there’s a million things I don’t understand about this mornings whole fiasco, but why were channel 7 there? Why not channel 10? She’s been on Studio 10 for weeks, albeit she’s paid for the spot, but surely she’ll be on again this week, why not film some footage for her chat segment so that she actually has something to speak about?? It makes no sense that channel 7 would feature a regular guest from a rival station??
Maybe she's "networking" - her channel 10 gig is all but over, let's move on to channel 7

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Get help, you sick attention seeking witch.

A mismatched jacket, cargo pants, ill fitting bra and fake yeezys are NOT an outfit!

I LOVE that no one from her comunidee turned up for her shameless wobble around the lake today! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really hope CokePig Nards throws her some more 'athleisure' Henne gear to wear for us Fezzas.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maaaaaate, I was schleppin’ out to Tulla last night to try and help Sophia Chia’s tits, but I stopped for a kebab and didn’t make it in time. Looks like Chia just used a coupla bulldog clips to attach her flappy baps the lapels of her I’m-a-lesbian statement suit. And Emmy can just roll hers up like a yoga mat because… I’m on holidays! Gonna stick around Tulla and check out some more concrete and bitumen tourist attractions. I’m so jealous I don’t live here.

As Leila would say, I am “Out of Office”, even though I don’t actually have one and don’t actually work. ✌🏽
I snorted with laughter. You win the internet today sticky titties 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m having some celebratory cheezels and a Coke Zero because I don’t know what the duck is going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shame on you Emmylou for turning a very important cause into a self-indulgent circus. Where were her community/supporters?. I bet there was a carload of school Mums driving around pissing themselves laughing at this media craving chaffed arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
the thing I'm not understanding is the underwear company that made the bra and g banger sharing her stories sorry sk this not a good promotion

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I.HATE.HER. I really do. She is a pig of a human. That's all I have at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.