EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the wining thread 🎉 should we make it more Christmas-y?

EmmyLou Loves # 109 Xmas ebook of lies and crimes against our eyes. Hovel filed with flies ?

IMG_2458.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zoe Moss have extended the pop up shop until Christmas! Monday to Saturday 10am to 3pm. They must really want the stock gone or they've closed down the 3rd party logistics warehouse and packing orders themselves.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
EmmyLou Loves # 109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel and gusset filled with flies, mouth full of minced pies 🤷‍♀️🥮🎄🪰

Just tryna cover all bases 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
EmmyLou Loves # 109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel and gusset filled with flies, mouth full of minced pies 🤷‍♀️🥮🎄🪰

Just tryna cover all bases 😄
Yes was just about to say something about mince pies 😂😂 love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the most disgusting story I've heard was when LL told us the SL has left a used tampon on the edge of the bath and Alove found it.

Firstly what sort of filthy creature is SL and secondly who tells 120k people about it.
Their parents did a really tit job of parenting didn't they. Oh hang on, Amy left when she was 14 to work with sheep shearers, before making batter in a fish and chip shop, but before her beautician course, but way before her 10 year Paramedic course at Melbourne Uni, and then her job as a Skydiver. Not to forget the beauty shop at SMM and Gorman. 🤪

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Someone asked if the ebook could be printed. She seriously said it’s no good paying $19.99 for sumthin if you’re going to pay farken $19.99 printing it.
It’s no good paying $19.99 when you can google recipes for free, nitwit 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Ebook/PDF is $9.95 for 20 recipes should be out Monday or one day next week. Probably has farkening spelling mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So annoyed i missed the live!
What a rip off for recipes shes already published or can easily be googled and mid December is way too late!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mumma must be stressed about the impending ATO debt. No SMM market content. No Brad or the podadyo lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I got the free Woolies magazine when I was shopping this morning and there lots of fab Xmas recipes in it. People are delusional if they pay $10 and think they are getting something special.

Reactions: 27
I’m waiting for the ebook to come out, im desperate to see her recipe for the Woolworths pavlova base, the Donna Hay box mix brownies & the Greens box mix cinnamon scrolls. All of which I saw packets / boxes in backgrounds of her kitchen, now I know she’s an absolute bleeping fraud, unless the ebook is hacks, cutting down cooking prep time while using box mixes, which I think is still ridiculous, most people know how to make things from a box, they seem to have the instructions on the side, who knew 🤣
Plus the jar of caramel sauce for the banoffee trifle!!
---
She wasn’t wrong.. soooo boring. No point to that live other than to tell us it was $9.95
What’s going on with her makeup - she looks like a clown! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.