EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck? Walk in a sports bra and boyleg knickers if you must, like the annual undies run that is put on by a group or charity. I’ve had friends take part before. But a skimpy bra and gbanger, that’s horrific. It’s just awful to be doing this to “promote men’s mental health” when it’s going to duck up her son (and daughters) now and in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I... what the duck actual. And the Movember girls saying "yeh, you look hot" with all the sincere intonation in the world :ROFLMAO:

Emmy, when you're done strutting around the lake, watch Mean Girls... you might learn that sometimes people say things they don't actually mean.

Love how they saw her in a bra and then went - tit - better get a tee shirt on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What the duck is happening??!!
---
Half her ass is hanging out. Surely her kids would be mortified if she’s going to be on the evening news!
wowzas, i didn't realise quite how big her thighs are!! still not visible here in WA on facebook,,

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---
Half her ass is hanging out. Surely her kids would be mortified if she’s going to be on the evening news!
😂😂 this is so fucken disgusting i dont know how to cope but i cant stop looking. She is a horrific car crash man

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
There’s currently guys fishing. Wait until smellyLou struts past.

IMG_2941.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Amy, you look like an idiot. I was so embarrassed for you watching these cringe-worthy stories. I know you won’t care, because you’re an idiot, but anyone with a brain is laughing at your expense.

The fezzas who mentioned tweenagers / teenagers and how brutal they can be - I agree 100%.
The Children will be bullied for this, no doubt, and for what? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Their mother is an egomaniac

• Angry
Reactions: 26
---
They made her put a T-shirt on, she’d be hating that!!! God bless Sage, he’s going to need mental health therapy because of her actions, the irony of his mother’s exhibitionism is dispicable!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Hey El WHO dared you? Funny you have not said once who dared you to strip down for charity. We are waiting for you to declare who this imaginary person is.

Reactions: 26
OH MY bleeping GODDDDDD. THIS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN CANNOT BE SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

She literally made me vomit. She's pushed me to the edge a lot. But I physically just vomited watching her. She looks like a busted biscuit tin. I think @Buttercup725 Will know what i mean.
There lines and creases and lumps and bumps protruding from everywhere.
The biscuit can of death!!! We had some the other day and my sister had to open for me. You know me so well!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey El WHO dared you? Funny you have not said once who dared you to strip down for charity. We are waiting for you to declare who this imaginary person is.
She would be absolutely fuming as the Movember girls, I guarantee have been told to get down there and cover her up with a TShirt, they would’ve had considerable complaints from people like me I reckon so maybe this is their response, cover the fat witch up and we will take her donations for what it’s worth!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She would be absolutely fuming as the Movember girls, I guarantee have been told to get down there and cover her up with a TShirt, they would’ve had considerable complaints from people like me I reckon so maybe this is their response, cover the fat witch up and we will take her donations for what it’s worth!
Yes, she definitely looked surprised at the tshirt suggestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good to see that Movember are at least doing some damage control with this witch. Hopefully they refuse to engage with any other of her antics that she suggests under the guise of raising money for the charity.
Loving that NO ONE turned up to see her or walk with her! What does that tell you Emmy? Even your community has left you …

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What the duck was that yellow cartoon duster jacket. She should have left it on. It takes 1 hour to walk the lake. 2 hours in her case because of all the selfies she’ll be taking.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.