EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY does this slug always HAVE to be in the photos. Nearly every part of her hovel has pictures of her up the wall. How about one with just the kids.
I think she saw that “get in the photo mama” thing on social media and has run with it to the extreme. In fact, she’s never gotten OUT of the photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If memory serves me, none of them were particularly overjoyed seeing her 😂 she was acting all over the top, and they're just like witch please
I have a witch, Please tshirt I have never worn. Must remember to bring it out (and chop the bottom off it) if I ever want to meet her Royal Lowness on one of her I’m The Star tours back in Bunbury.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sitting here doing anything other than the mind-numbing job I have to do today and thought I’d scroll back to July 2019 to see if I could find the post she mentioned on #undiesoutforlou day where she said she spoke with the old dude and his son that jumped the fence and found her in a car. Surprisingly 🙄 it’s not there, but wow … just wow! She was only slightly less unhinged back then 😉
Could of, would of, apposed.
witch go back to school. You're so bleeping stupid.
No amount of followers will ever make you anything more than you are.
A sad, lonely, tax fraud, who never learned to spell.

Reactions: 9
Have you seen the llamas…..
---

---
Honestly this and the birthday party dance, well the whole birthday, is just beyond a joke
Absolute insanity how her family still talk to her and haven’t committed her blows my mind
first I’ve seen this one. Why does everything have to be melodrama???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That reminds of the time she did Weight Watchers for 3 days. Obviously hoping Weight Watchers would offer a contract but when she wasn’t approached she gave it up.
I havent read further and someone else might have said this but remember when she bought dinnerly boxes to get a gig with them and it lasted like one box and they never sent her another one or another code?
This is why I think that her engagement/payback for their spend isnt good enough.
Thats why I think a lot of her tit is just invited and PR now. Rather than paid gigs.

Reactions: 21
From personal experience she wouldn't be able to eat the amount of food she does if she were on O or M. She would struggle to eat 1 meal a day without any snacks if she were on it.
that’s not correct you can eat 3 meals a day albeit smaller. It switches off that part in your mind that wants to snack, but if you snack for the sake of it nothing will stop you. It also helps your stomach to empty slower but there are times you can still eat. Nothing is stopping you

Reactions: 4
I havent read further and someone else might have said this but remember when she bought dinnerly boxes to get a gig with them and it lasted like one box and they never sent her another one or another code?
This is why I think that her engagement/payback for their spend isnt good enough.
Thats why I think a lot of her tit is just invited and PR now. Rather than paid gigs.
Yep i remember this! She said it was her dream to have her own meal boxes but didnt even follow their recipes and totally butchered it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did really admit to the snot thing? I read that Sara Harris on the project admitted to that as well? Gross 🤮 no tissues or those squeezy things from the chemist???

Reactions: 5
that’s not correct you can eat 3 meals a day albeit smaller. It switches off that part in your mind that wants to snack, but if you snack for the sake of it nothing will stop you. It also helps your stomach to empty slower but there are times you can still eat. Nothing is stopping you
I don't want to turn this into a ozempic thread, but from my experience I could only manage 1 small meal per day, I was never hungry so never snacked. Having said that, our old Lou, is not like most people, so 4 large meals plus snacks is probably eating lite for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First day of summerrrr, get ready the same dirty bikini for days on end. She probably hasn't even washed it since she last wore it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So I have been looking through Jules Sebastian’s free Christmas Festivities ebook, these pics are of her baked salmon, ham, trifle, and Bailey’s cocktail they blow LL’s out of the water. 🤣
Except hers is actually a TRIFFLE. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.