EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon She'll shout herself a new pair since she's all cashed up and she's lost 20... 25 close to 30... 50kg...
Doubt it, wears the same bikinis time and time again, but continues to buy overpriced or random Facebook clothes for every event even if it just the opening of a cheezels packet. Wonder if it will take her crustiness to eat through the crotch for her to get another pair? No logic.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks for the tattle love all 💜💜 fezzas are the best !

Bizarrely I'm craving cheezels and delivered diet Coke, and I want to decorate my living room walls with tit pseudo shells.

I'll be back to normal soon 🤞🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
We have seen and heard some foul things from Lou over the years, but admitting that the gusset of your bikini is a "little on the nose" after 3 days of wear may be the singularly most disgusting. Even SueLyn sounded genuinely sickened. It's not real, raw or relatable, and it's certainly not inspiring - it's pure gutter trash. Why are brands still affiliated with her?? My dog has more class than this oaf, and he eats sheep tit and licks his own gooch!
I think the most disgusting story I've heard was when LL told us the SL has left a used tampon on the edge of the bath and Alove found it.

Firstly what sort of filthy creature is SL and secondly who tells 120k people about it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Can someone also please refresh my memory about what happened at Necker Island? Didn’t she say she was very depressed and su!cidal then too?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think the most disgusting story I've heard was when LL told us the SL has left a used tampon on the edge of the bath and Alove found it.

Firstly what sort of filthy creature is SL and secondly who tells 120k people about it.
What the bleeping duck?
WHAT THE duck!??!! NO. TO ALL OF THIS. NO.

• Sick
  • Haha
Can someone also please refresh my memory about what happened at Necker Island? Didn’t she say she was very depressed and su!cidal then too?
Oh this was before my time but I want to know about it also.
---
Surely Dec 1st was a good time to bring out her Xmas ebook.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mumma looking for her AirPods for her “non existent walks “ these days 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏾😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I search ELL and Necker Island I get Tattle and this podcast. The comment says she’s got no rights to the footage 😂

Also her dad and his salad and smoothie 😂
IMG_2444.jpeg
IMG_2445.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh this was before my time but I want to know about it also.
---
Surely Dec 1st was a good time to bring out her Xmas ebook.
😂😂😂 so much happens with her I forget she has an eBook coming out.
How dumb can you be not to have it released yet and Jules' free one is out and coles and woolies Im sure already put out their hardcopy ones.
She's a lost cause

Reactions: 20
😂😂😂 so much happens with her I forget she has an eBook coming out.
How dumb can you be not to have it released yet and Jules' free one is out and coles and woolies Im sure already put out their hardcopy ones.
She's a lost cause
The fact she's included a recipe you can get for free from her own website shows she doesn't think her communidy are too smart. I bet there's more than 1 free recipe in the paid ebook too. But then again, if she's read here she's probably deleted said free recipes #damagecontrol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We have seen and heard some foul things from Lou over the years, but admitting that the gusset of your bikini is a "little on the nose" after 3 days of wear may be the singularly most disgusting. Even SueLyn sounded genuinely sickened. It's not real, raw or relatable, and it's certainly not inspiring - it's pure gutter trash. Why are brands still affiliated with her?? My dog has more class than this oaf, and he eats sheep tit and licks his own gooch!
I’m deceased.

Emmylou Loves #109 Snarky’s dog has more class than this hooch, and he eats sheep tit & licks his own gooch!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Cant imagine why no one went for it.
Those bikini bottoms that she wore for 3 days while sleeping on the couch would have had nothing to do with it.
---

Thanks, i just vomited lol
Ahh so maybe it’s not morning sickness after all. It’s probs all these feral smelly crotch mouth stories 🤢
---
Im fucken dying. Ive to date never laughed so much and vomited at the same time. Thanks snarky.
And to be clear its about her crusty gusset and not your sheep tit eating dog. That was the part that made me laugh 😂😂😂😂
Please can we never use the term “crusty gusset” again. I just up chucked my Maccas 🫤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ahh so maybe it’s not morning sickness after all. It’s probs all these feral smelly crotch mouth stories 🤢
---

Please can we never use the term “crusty gusset” again. I just up chucked my Maccas 🫤
Im losing it at both of your sentences 😂😂😂
"Smelly crotch mouth stories" definitely has a certain ring to it.

I hope we get new tattlers and someone calls themselves crusty gusset

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.