EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent read further and someone else might have said this but remember when she bought dinnerly boxes to get a gig with them and it lasted like one box and they never sent her another one or another code?
This is why I think that her engagement/payback for their spend isnt good enough.
Thats why I think a lot of her tit is just invited and PR now. Rather than paid gigs.
She tried to sell it to her crew as Dinnerly coming on board to work with her to create meals 🤣 they must have died when they saw her proudly adding and deleting ingredients from their recipe, the cease and desist must have been sent immediately because we never heard the words Dinnerly again, she is such a dickehead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Next thread title idea:

exhibitionist lou strutting through the park for male validation, instead has the ATO hot on her heels for tax evasion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did someone say EL did Interior Design?
I used to work at the National Gallery & watching her trying to hang a relatively heavy, framed print on a single tiny hook made my yell at my phone. She is f..king clueless.
One day ALove will come to collect the kids & EL will be trapped underneath a pile of shell tiles, face tiles & this horrible print.
---

She could put their photos up on the Bob Marley wall
---

Sorry I’m in outer Melbourne and have no idea either. Can’t recall him ever mentioning her or being at the same event.
---

He’s lovely & I feel sad he’s been subjected to EL’s dramas
---

I’m 50 and took my sons to the last concert Taylor did in Australia. I cried too, especially when he sang Queen’s song. I work at a primary school near the stadium & we listened to the sound checks during the day on our school oval 🎸🥁
What.is.that.print? Is it a man holding a mermaid or am I completely blind?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has said in the past that she washes a certain part 🤢

View media item 4050
We have seen and heard some foul things from Lou over the years, but admitting that the gusset of your bikini is a "little on the nose" after 3 days of wear may be the singularly most disgusting. Even SueLyn sounded genuinely sickened. It's not real, raw or relatable, and it's certainly not inspiring - it's pure gutter trash. Why are brands still affiliated with her?? My dog has more class than this oaf, and he eats sheep tit and licks his own gooch!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If we can close this thread out today, I think it’s our quickest ever?!

Come on Emmylou, jump online with a vague quote or something to tip us over.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We have seen and heard some foul things from Lou over the years, but admitting that the gusset of your bikini is a "little on the nose" after 3 days of wear may be the singularly most disgusting. Even SueLyn sounded genuinely sickened. It's not real, raw or relatable, and it's certainly not inspiring - it's pure gutter trash. Why are brands still affiliated with her?? My dog has more class than this oaf, and he eats sheep tit and licks his own gooch!
Im fucken dying. Ive to date never laughed so much and vomited at the same time. Thanks snarky.
And to be clear its about her crusty gusset and not your sheep tit eating dog. That was the part that made me laugh 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is in is USD too, probably excludes shipping …balancing on an inadequate nail. Just keeps splashing the cash.

I also read an article saying an influencer has been slammed for not wearing a bra….I can see how they thought it it was WindsockLou.

I’m going to vote that this thread title didn’t get it’s time to shine and 109 should just be - 108 title with Part 2/‘Continued’.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.