EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for the ebook to come out, im desperate to see her recipe for the Woolworths pavlova base, the Donna Hay box mix brownies & the Greens box mix cinnamon scrolls. All of which I saw packets / boxes in backgrounds of her kitchen, now I know she’s an absolute bleeping fraud, unless the ebook is hacks, cutting down cooking prep time while using box mixes, which I think is still ridiculous, most people know how to make things from a box, they seem to have the instructions on the side, who knew 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Of course he would be and his dumb c*nt of a mother won't give a tit.
But neither does his dad pretty sure Sage confides in him but limpdick does nothing. This raging narcissist bangs on about mental health but doesn’t give two fucks.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Ahh so maybe it’s not morning sickness after all. It’s probs all these feral smelly crotch mouth stories 🤢
---

Please can we never use the term “crusty gusset” again. I just up chucked my Maccas 🫤
I am dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

All I can picture is Lou, slumped on the bed in her old Cachia bajamas, relaying a smelly crotch mouth story to C and V whilst the bikinis with the crusty gusset lay stiff in the corner. Even the rooting dogs won't go near them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I am dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

All I can picture is Lou, slumped on the bed in her old Cachia bajamas, relaying a smelly crotch mouth story to C and V whilst the bikinis with the crusty gusset lay stiff in the corner. Even the rooting dogs won't go near them.
Just another day in the hovel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if S tit talks his mother to his mates to combat the crap he’s sure to get. He gives me the false bravado, tough guy vibe that I’ve seen in both my kids’ year groups. So when he goes to these young kid events and gets plastered all over her Insta as she screeches at him he gets back to his mates with “well at least I have a day off school, I get free tit, my mum’s a witch I dislike her but I get things you don’t” and tries to play it off that way?

Reactions: 25
When/if she sells the ebook as it's Emmylou Loves product, does that mean all $$$$ goes straight to her restructuring practitioner as she's working under her abn?

Reactions: 4
When/if she sells the ebook as it's Emmylou Loves product, does that mean all $$$$ goes straight to her restructuring practitioner as she's working under her abn?
The restructuring isnt in place yet.
I think she's still working on the back log of the BAS/GST lodgements.
But if it was at that stage a portion of the money made would have to go to the debt for sure... other portions would go to next years tax lol.

Reactions: 12
The restructuring isnt in place yet.
I think she's still working on the back log of the BAS/GST lodgements.
But if it was at that stage a portion of the money made would have to go to the debt for sure... other portions would go to next years tax lol.
Thanks! I'm getting ahead of myself.

Reactions: 6
Joyous times ahead Fezzas.🎅🎄

ALove will be over to get the tree/decorations out of the shed. Emmy doesn't have much space with the new couch, clams. Bob, Barbie and Ken, it'll need some spatial planning. If we're lucky she'll talk us through her thought process...equal parts fascinating and hilarious. Then we get to see the finished product with the possibility that she's blocked all access to the room.
I wonder how long she'll spend looking for the Christmas mat?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ALove will be over to get the tree/decorations out of the shed. Emmy doesn't have much space with the new couch, clams. Bob, Barbie and Ken, it'll need some spatial planning. If we're lucky she'll talk us through her thought process...equal parts fascinating and hilarious. Then we get to see the finished product with the possibility that she's blocked all access to the room.
Where is she going to fit the tree? She’s doesn’t want to cover up Bob after all these years!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Plot twist, she will rearrange the furniture again and you have to climb in the window to access the lounge room

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.