EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I checked the wiki, and couldn’t find the answer, but is her Dad still around / alive?

That's a very kind and diplomatic way of saying she scares the living bejesus out of them and they all wish they could disappear into thin air, Mugs 🤣
If memory serves me, none of them were particularly overjoyed seeing her 😂 she was acting all over the top, and they're just like witch please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She often used to allude to her father being abusive to her mother growing up but hasnt shared any details.
He is white dutch heritage from Zimbabwe, which Lou pretends makes her part black Zimbabwean.
After that awkward visit in WA Lou ate raw vegan food just like her dad for a couple of days but it didnt last long!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I found this:

“I tried to push down what I was feeling but it was terrible. I was scared, I couldn’t skydive anymore, I couldn’t work out what I was going to do and I didn’t know where to turn,” she says.

A few months later Emmylou was rescued by a chance passer-by after hitting rock bottom and locking herself in her car.

“It was absolute chance that I was found – a tradesman who’d done some work on the house happened to go past and jumped up to look over the fence to check his work,” she says.

Help was called and Emmylou entered a six-month period of healing.

“It was a long road to recovery but I eventually realised I wasn’t alone,” she says. “A lot of people I spoke to after that time said they’d also suffered those dark days.”

Not sure if this podcast still works:

I’m not making light of s*icide.. I have personal experience but…
I’m sorry, that sounds just like Lou. Locked herself in a car and couldn’t find her way out. She probably panicked because she forget to grab a party bag of cheezels. To her, that means she’s a survivor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Dad and his wife seemed to live a very simple, healthy life and he looked a picture of health for a bloke his age. I remember they looked less than impressed with Amy’s 24/7 filming. Fezza’s were left shaking their heads about what genetic mutation occurred to land Amy. She came home and replicated Dad’s salads for a day and a half before she hit the markets on the third day and made a curry 🤣 The salads were never mentioned again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dad and his wife seemed to live a very simple, healthy life and he looked a picture of health for a bloke his age. I remember they looked less than impressed with Amy’s 24/7 filming. Fezza’s were left shaking their heads about what genetic mutation occurred to land Amy. She came home and replicated Dad’s salads for a day and a half before she hit the markets on the third day and made a curry 🤣 The salads were never mentioned again.
The salads left us 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m sorry, that sounds just like Lou. Locked herself in a car and couldn’t find her way out. She probably panicked because she forget to grab a party bag of cheezels. To her, that means she’s a survivor.
Something absolutely stinks about her "survivor" story. I just know that there's got to be a loose thread somewhere we can pull and unravel it all. How she hasn't been brought undone yet is beyond me. She cobbles together these ludicrous tales, that lack any clear detail, and her dimwitted followers lap it up. ALove has the receipts, for sure. It's a shame he doesn't have the balls to show them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe she went to melt some budder and got locked in?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That reminds of the time she did Weight Watchers for 3 days. Obviously hoping Weight Watchers would offer a contract but when she wasn’t approached she gave it up.
When she realised party bags of cheezels were not zero points the WW app was deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Something absolutely stinks about her "survivor" story. I just know that there's got to be a loose thread somewhere we can pull and unravel it all. How she hasn't been brought undone yet is beyond me. She cobbles together these ludicrous tales, that lack any clear detail, and her dimwitted followers lap it up. ALove has the receipts, for sure. It's a shame he doesn't have the balls to show them.
I can’t wait for her to start to be undone.

Hope she’s still getting taken down by the financial duck ups she made, hoping to god there is a doozy coming for her in the shape of an ATO debt bugger then her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And the old just rock & surprise the family style reunion, - “it was about that time that the dad & step mum changed the lock on the doors, changed their phone numbers and listed the house for a quick sale” read in David Attenborough voice

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.