EmmyLou Loves #108 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting here doing anything other than the mind-numbing job I have to do today and thought I’d scroll back to July 2019 to see if I could find the post she mentioned on #undiesoutforlou day where she said she spoke with the old dude and his son that jumped the fence and found her in a car. Surprisingly 🙄 it’s not there, but wow … just wow! She was only slightly less unhinged back then 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I looked high and low for articles around that incident too, and the event she spoke at in Geelong with the old dude and his son maybe a year or two ago. Looks like they've been scrubbed. Which is curious. Because if I was her, I'd have scrubbed the whole llama bush doof video on YouTube the minute it wound up on Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I looked high and low for articles around that incident too, and the event she spoke at in Geelong with the old dude and his son maybe a year or two ago. Looks like they've been scrubbed. Which is curious. Because if I was her, I'd have scrubbed the whole llama bush doof video on YouTube the minute it wound up on Tattle!
I can only recall her speaking at the Geelong women in Business flogfest a couple of times.

Once she was outdressed by Deni Longlegs,.or was that when Cachia was a guest speaker?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mate, if any of us were her, we would remove our whole life from the socials and internet and try something else, because for the past however many years it’s been, she still hasn’t made it and she’s nothing but a tit stain on the gutters of Port Melbourne. How embarrassing to be Emmylou.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I could only find this

Reactions: 3
I found this:

“I tried to push down what I was feeling but it was terrible. I was scared, I couldn’t skydive anymore, I couldn’t work out what I was going to do and I didn’t know where to turn,” she says.

A few months later Emmylou was rescued by a chance passer-by after hitting rock bottom and locking herself in her car.

“It was absolute chance that I was found – a tradesman who’d done some work on the house happened to go past and jumped up to look over the fence to check his work,” she says.

Help was called and Emmylou entered a six-month period of healing.

“It was a long road to recovery but I eventually realised I wasn’t alone,” she says. “A lot of people I spoke to after that time said they’d also suffered those dark days.”

Not sure if this podcast still works:

Reactions: 7
duck I hate him more than I dislike her
I agree with you.. I cant stand him. Hes a tool.
---
Oh I know this one, it’s my most hated intsa germ, Sarah Kearns , she has a nose like a beak and a pelvic floor leak - but only while she was scabbing free treatments on the pelvic floor chair.
So Leaky Beaky she is 🤣🤣🤣
---

She’s just so bleeping stupid, it’s hard to know which.
---

The thought of that jelly alone is making me sleepy, putting me into a diabetic coma, revolting, I’m a sweet tooth to the max, but no way would I dish up such a monstrosity and expect others to eat it 🤢
You nailed it on the head. For the ogres leaks and the pointy beak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm actually surprised she didn't want to go ice skating, I mean, she's done EVERYTHING else. What a selfish witch she is to deprive us of such an event 🙄
She did say it was because she was uncoordinated. I wish she applied that logic prior to doing all of those dance classes over the past few years. Although it's been great viewing for us fezzas.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@rulebreaker101 you ok? Just occurred to me hadn't seen your name in a bit
Hello! im here. i am trying my best to catch up on this thread. Page 26 - even had to write the page number down on my notes! hahahaha. my tailbone is hurting like a witch so i am always walking around the office now doing work on my phone rather than my desk which means LESS TATTLE TIME. could be why my boss asked me why i havent laughed in a while at my computer😂😂 thank for checking in, i appreciate you and our fezzas so much!:love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t see anything on the school Term dates that would suggest Sage had a day off school yesterday. He should be off to school camp next week so i guess mumma will be there filming him getting on the bus, tears and emotions and making all about herself.
Considering she barely cooks an edible Xmas lunch, have never seen her do Elf on the shelf for her kids why is she so invested in this promo event?

i reckon she is trying very, very hard to hide her financial strife by overreaching with the spending (still only on herself). Keeping up appearances. The new print for the loungeroom - honestly everything is so tacky, classless, mismatched. Oh just like her.

I read a quote once- “Don’t send yourself broke trying to look rich”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Annnd…we’ve dropped to 118K…🤣🤣🤣
She must have stopped putting money into her account spend! She has cut back her instagram spend!! Yay!!!

She has been on 119 for several years. I have done the odd work for my husband’s company. His dollar spend to maintain our Instagram and grow it by world regions and also create reach is in the 100k per annum.

In Saying that, this past year our instagram page has sat on near a million followers. It doesn’t go down but even with the $$$$$ spent each month we ony maintain the figure. If we stop spending to create reach your number starts declining. Follower count decline faster than growth. Instagram is a business after-all.

she will be reading here and adding $$$ back to her Instagram spend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I can’t see anything on the school Term dates that would suggest Sage had a day off school yesterday. He should be off to school next week so i guess mumma will be there filming him getting on the bus, tears and emotions and making all about herself.
Considering she barely cooks an edible Xmas lunch, have never seen her do Elf on the shelf for her kids why is she so invested in this promo event?

i reckon she is trying very, very hard to hide her financial strife by overreaching with the spending (still only on herself). Keeping up appearances. The new print for the loungeroom - honestly everything is so tacky, classless, mismatched. Oh just like her.

My boys school finished today here in WA but not many boys went the last week after their exams...but we know education will not be a strong point for the Little Grifting Loves, hoping they make it to the end of year 12!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t see anything on the school Term dates that would suggest Sage had a day off school yesterday. He should be off to school camp next week so i guess mumma will be there filming him getting on the bus, tears and emotions and making all about herself.

Wonder if Aaron is going to come over with a suitcase and help him pack and Emmy barges in on them like she did last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I found this:

“I tried to push down what I was feeling but it was terrible. I was scared, I couldn’t skydive anymore, I couldn’t work out what I was going to do and I didn’t know where to turn,” she says.

A few months later Emmylou was rescued by a chance passer-by after hitting rock bottom and locking herself in her car.

“It was absolute chance that I was found – a tradesman who’d done some work on the house happened to go past and jumped up to look over the fence to check his work,” she says.

Help was called and Emmylou entered a six-month period of healing.

“It was a long road to recovery but I eventually realised I wasn’t alone,” she says. “A lot of people I spoke to after that time said they’d also suffered those dark days.”

Not sure if this podcast still works:

You da bomb, Veneers 🙌

The event I was remembering must have been in 2019. I recall she was excited about attending a dinner at Skilled Stadium in Geelong for Read The Play. The Vice-Chair of the board is the tradies son from her infamous story. She was there as a guest if I remember correctly, and was there hyping up socks as part of a fund-raising initiative for Read The Play. I wish there was still footage because I remember it being distinctly cringe inducing. She was acting like it was a telethon when in fact it was quite a sombre and civilised affair.
---
Not far to go before a new thread, is this in contention for new thread title?!
Oh it should be! On behalf of @notgifted, I nominate "tit stain on the gutters of Port Melbourne" as thread title #109!
---
Wonder if Aaron is going to come over with a suitcase and help him pack and Emmy barges in on them like she did last year.
Oh damn, I missed that 😄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

She’s invested because that’s all that was thrown her way the others were at Marnong Estate yesterday would explain why the husband of subtlemummy was there.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.