Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know about anyone else but I cant stop chuckling about the predicament AlCaponeLou has found herself in.

Yes, there have been many famous tax evaders over the years but AC would have to be the OG, literally.

Look him up Amy, as I know you won't have a clue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So when is our stalker from influencer Tea going to post this gem. Or are you going to talk about it on your Friday night live. If you have the balls post

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes her business Elephant Dinner is most certainly in trouble with the ATO. After applying for a proposal for Restructure over liquidation, she has applied for an extension for the proposal. She has outstanding tax lodgements than when filed, will determine her tax debt
Wild!! Thanks for that. Imagine not paying your taxes 💀

Reactions: 8
So when is our stalker from influencer Tea going to post this gem. Or are you going to talk about it on your Friday night live. If you have the balls post
No doubt picking out her Peter Alexander pjs to wear on the live and act like she found out this info all by herself. Unless she's already shared this with her $20 friends. Interestingly she is an accountant.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope to god the ATO duck her so hard & dry. This witch deserves to be strung out for this.
I can’t stand her at the best of times, but to know that she’s been avoiding her taxation obligations makes me furious. What a bleeping selfish bleep.
I’ll be reporting it the ATO all the gifted tit she’s gotten that I can scrounge up from anywhere I can find too.
She is basically still living like normal & doesn’t seem affected at all by this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Shady witch
One of those is my sibling…they needed their spirits lifted so I made them hate-follow her. Shame I know.

I also can’t shake the image of her trying to flirt with the auditor…..it’ll be 2022 race day on duromine/speed/nose candy!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This thread title!!!! 👏

She said Dope! What is she on?

Ha ha ha ha ha the ATO stuff is mind-bogglingly amazing to watch! Please anyone doing a drop in on mumma at her fire sale this weekend we need the intel and all the pics!

Imagine if they barely sell anything?!
What a joyous rollercoaster with ClownLou 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The 90 is the amound of people she has followed. For her followers trend look at the column on the left. Over the month she's lost 240 meaning she is at 119100 but before we know it that will be 119330 or around there.
Ahhh. Now I feel as stupid as AmyLou. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhh. Now I feel as stupid as AmyLou. 🤪
Hahahaha you arent to know if you dont often look! And no one is as stupid as her. But you still pointed out a good thing, she follows so many people so often. How does she see anything??? The algorithm always favours new followers so she would never see anything other than the new tit she follows.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not meaning to beat a dead horse, but did she get the extra orange tan on purpose for helpinghoops because she’s half zim?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aw Alice tries so hard to get a bite from the Aussies. Sorry sweetheart, hopefully no one will reply 🤞 She’s as big of a head as this loser - insisting she’s in her 30’s and a petite lass 😂
Ive never gone to gomi bc every here always said it was dead. So i went to look now. First of all, the first page it took me to for emmylou was all this legal jargon. It went for ages. Thousands of words. Weird.

But then i finally got to the last page and saw and no one has posted since March 2022. Why on earth would she post something that is now old news. That dress is over a week old. In snark territory thats a lifetime
---
Lol had to suss out this alice idiot... she buys followers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hahahha I had to go and look at gomi after reading your post @somanyteeth. I swear, a tumbleweed blew across my screen. What a bleeping ghost town. Alice is a malicious dumpster fire of a human, and her crappy site is the Love hovel of online gossip pages - old, rundown and in desperate need of renovation.

Hi Alice 🙋‍♀️ you gonna block Australia after reading this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.