Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random thoughts:
•Loving the Cheezel colour palette.
•Why the duck is she wearing parachute looking scrub pants day in day out though?
•Is she wearing V's jumper? Sure as tit looks like it.
•Did she ever shell out for a new washing machine?
•That fruit mince pie looks like her strange doll looking belly button.
•Would rather starve than ever eat anything that had been in her house, or anywhere near her festy, costume bejewelled fingers.
I can answer the second question!!! Those are all that fit her.
And would she stop stuffing her mouth full and then talking? It is so disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am finding the humour in this all too, but another side of me is bleeping pissed off that she swans around on these holidays and buys all the tit she wants while the rest of us pay a shitload in tax while trying to deal with the huge cost of living increases. I hope she gets buried by the ATO.
From all my experience with people who have government debts its never let go lightly.
Where this pig might benefit is if her income from zoe moss/tigers lunch is good she can pay off her debt faster but she's definitely not getting away with it. Especially if she hasnt lodged her BAS/GST for a number of years, and as someone mentioned above, if she also claimed the covid bonuses without knowing her full income she could be in for a rude shock.

In uni I got 2 scholarships from centrelink, they were around 1200 each and it was for being a "woman in STEM" I didnt apply for them, I got them as part of a scheme. The secone one I got 34 days before the end of my last semester. I had no idea of the rules.
In 2013 they contacted me to say i owed them 1200 bc i finished uni less than 35 days after the scholarship was paid. I was like wtf. I spoke to so many people at all hierarchies in centrelink and they were all like sorry you have to pay it back.
Then in 2015 i got a bill for 20 dollars from centrelink bc apparently one fortnight i put my after tax pay instead of pretax on my lodgement so I was overpaid. The ATO/centrelink are ruthless.
I dont think for a min this will end nicely for her. She can swan around all she wants and fake being rich but we know she isnt.

ETA: I Finished uni in 2010. So these debts were years old.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
My partner and I have worked since we were teens, always paid taxes and with all the budget grants every year we get nothing as we are always in the middle category where we aren’t on govt payments but “earn “ too much but we still have & pay all our bills on time save for things we want and they can take years.
and here is someone who thinks let’s skip paying tax and spend $100 on oxtail .
My partner would love one of those tomahawk steaks but at $70+ for 1 we can’t justify it .
hope the tax man comes at her big time

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Few little things that have ground my gears today…
Wasn’t that jewellery ON LOAN from White November? Why does she still have rings on every grubby finger of hers?
Haha ZM products for $20 and $10 ! How much is their markup?? Times that were selling for $100 and over are now under $30? I’d be so pissed if I ever paid full price for their tit.
Also- PAY YOUR bleeping TAXES YOU UTTER WASTE OF SPACE 😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So is this dumb duck so stupid that she has never used the services of an accountant even after her besties Christian and Brad ended up with massive ATO debts???? 🤷‍♀️

Seriously, talk about being LazyLou by name and by nature.

Karma is a witch Amy, you grifting fraud.
Yo yo Mumma ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The bleeping face on it.
20231121_140857.jpg

Emmyloosetits. And that bleeping bird tattoo. I don't know if it's possible, but somehow I hope she ends up in prison.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I see she casually mentioned today that the 30% off site wide sale was still on with an additional 20% of the reduced price when using her code, no apology for deliberately misleading people with her 50% off lies she was spruiking last week.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Fezzas, I tried on an outfit today. I’m a pretty standard Size 12, around 173cm. About her age. The dress looked lovely, but a small cut-out created a big blob of chub, to which I was like “you know…. I could just wear it, but I’m sure there are MORE FLATTERING STYLES AVAILABLE” so I kept looking and found another beautiful dress. How she gets dressed every day and doesn’t think that there are clothes that would make her look so much better, is absolutely beyond me. 🤯 It’s all good & well to say that women can and should just wear whatever they want, but it’s never been that simple, and it never will be. You can’t wear nipple tassels to work. You can’t wear denim cut off shorts to Court. You probably shouldn’t wear fishnets and a corset to school pick up. And you probably shouldn’t constantly have ya fat gut out at - literally - everything.

Imagine how much LESS we’d have to snark on if she wore clothes that really suited & flattered her shape? It’s just so weird. She dresses like a drunk toddler.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought they were all on loan with the exception of that old "engagement" ring she had re-modelled into a new ring.
We genuinely cant believe a single word that comes out of this grubs mouth.
I think @hotpussy messaged white November and they blocked her. So some dodgy deals have been made somewhere. Dont worry, MrTax man has plenty of investigators on their payroll.

My friend is an investigator for the Vic SRO in land tax and some of the lengths people go to to not pay tax on second properties is insane. One man pretended that his brother who was in a coma, lived at the second property and wrote the title into his name. Literally to save like 2 grand a year. The government might be delayed but they always get their money one way or another.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Could almost be a new series of Schitts Creek on the cards starring this cockwomble

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.