Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think there will be snacks this weekend? If not, I would be happy to bring a kilo of quince paste if someone else wants to bring a cheese wheel?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She hasnt had a chance to wear an outfit form Zoe moss, but manages to wear the same parachute pants and crops day after day. I’ll be watching to see how this all unfolds. We work hard, we pay our tax that’s just how it goes. Sooo many influencers out there that all seem like grifters, but at least they know how it works.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we think there will be snacks this weekend? If not, I would be happy to bring a kilo of quince paste if someone else wants to bring a cheese wheel?
Excuse me, that’s too fancy. It’s hotdogs in a thermos for snacks, thank you very much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
😂😂 how did I forget that event. That disgusting SLAB of quince paste and a whole cheesewheel. Just left out to fester while all her grubby communidy came for a free feed and selfies with our tax evading queen.
I dont think that sale was too successful. Wonder how this one will go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I was driving to work (to the job that I pay tax on) along her walking route. No sign of the slug, thought she might be trying to out -walk her ATO debt. Anyway saw this and thought of her. Except she looks like a podadoe before and after.

IMG_5008.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Were the pants for "rockchester" from emmylou loves aka elephant dinner?
I wonder how much she is gonna say that donation was worth. Eleventy million?
Was thinking the same. Oh the memories of SalvationArmyLou taping up all of 2 boxes she said was worth $60k and then drive it all up there in the back of the Mitsi… 😂 Wasn’t she even going to take a film crew until she was told to duck off. A true communtady hero. At the time we all wondered if it was a tax right off. Wonder if the ATO will go door knocking atvthe nursing homes asking to count those revolting joggers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m one of the -15 on Sunday when she went on her little blocking spree. And then she gets back exactly +15 the next day? What happened on the 11th when she lost 62?? How I would dearly love for her to drop under 119,000….
This is what I can’t understand. How has she not dropped below this number? Surely there cannot be 119k stupid people out there (well, on second thought 🤔) I know she has genuine followers (weirdos) but she would have to be buying followers every week for her number to stay the same?

It’s mind boggling to me that this many people follow, and look up to, a grubby sloth in parachute pants who’s been exposed as not paying taxes. How is that inspiring?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m one of the -15 on Sunday when she went on her little blocking spree. And then she gets back exactly +15 the next day? What happened on the 11th when she lost 62?? How I would dearly love for her to drop under 119,000….

Maybe it was the 11th that tipped ppl over edge!!

IMG_1548.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Do we think she is just that clueless that she thinks all her #gifted #invited things are literally all presents to her and she doesn’t actually think she needs to pay tax on these because all these bewdiful people just love her so much and want to send her gifts out of the goodness of their hearts?? 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do we think she is just that clueless that she thinks all her #gifted #invited things are literally all presents to her and she doesn’t actually think she needs to pay tax on these because all these bewdiful people just love her so much and want to send her gifts out of the goodness of their hearts?? 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she's very much confused and badly advised about what Elephant Dinner earns and the salary she receives as Director of that company. Elephant Dinner income is not directly her income.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
When do we think she last paid tax then? Elephant Dinner is surely where she sold all those light stims and her cookbook? Did she really not pay GST on those? Is there some form of PAYG for businesses, or do they have to put it aside themselves?

Reactions: 11
So is this dumb duck so stupid that she has never used the services of an accountant even after her besties Christian and Brad ended up with massive ATO debts???? 🤷‍♀️

Seriously, talk about being LazyLou by name and by nature.

Karma is a witch Amy, you grifting fraud.
Yo yo Mumma ✌
Did FilthyHull have ATO debt too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.