Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion. The ATO has lou in a spin, us tattlers know she aint gunna win, with grifts a plenty and clams on the wall, we cannot wait for Lou to fall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
#emmylou 108- loungin’ in her parachute slacks, gorgin’ on snacks and not payin’ tax ✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
With #108 thread suggestions already starting, won’t be long until we actually do start a new thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂 how did I forget that event. That disgusting SLAB of quince paste and a whole cheesewheel. Just left out to fester while all her grubby communidy came for a free feed and selfies with our tax evading queen.
I dont think that sale was too successful. Wonder how this one will go.
EmmyLou loves # 108 Shes the size 18 Tax evading Queen still searching for peen 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m sure the Daily Mail would be interested in the tax debt of the Studio 10 contributor
A couple of sinking ships..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sure the Daily Mail would be interested in the tax debt of the Studio 10 contributor
A couple of sinking ships..
This thought crossed my mind earlier today, wondering if anyone had an email address they could use to send the documents to them, run a story on influencers who are not meeting their taxation obligations

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She'll be evading doing lives as much as she evades her taxes. Can't have them bloody fezzas asking too many questions and the minions finding out mumma is in trouble with the ATO

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My next thread title suggestions:

Can't believe it's thread 108, house is still in a state, but now with some festy clam wall plates.

Hi-ho, hi-ho, Fezzas are here for the show, ChristopherSkaseLouu VS the ATO.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Deck the walls in clam shells, ha ha ha
When is her Disney Cruise to Tassie? SkaseLou wishing for Majorca instead.
No no no. We are a safe haven away from StinkyLou. You mainlanders can keep her. STAY AWAY FROM TASSIE EL!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.