Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMH I really hope this works and no-one minds my creative butchering, we can all sing along, we know what we're doing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
LOVE the thread title, obviously sang it in my head as I read it.
I would not put it past this complete and utter douchebag to have spent every cent she made and kept nothing aside for GST and taxes. I really hope she finds herself in a right old mess, all the gluttony and her very real belief that she is far superior to the rest of society.
She deserves every bit of what is coming! Tax man doesn't play around

• Heart
Reactions: 30
LOVE the thread title, obviously sang it in my head as I read it.
I would not put it past this complete and utter douchebag to have spent every cent she made and kept nothing aside for GST and taxes. I really hope she finds herself in a right old mess, all the gluttony and her aspersions of being far superior to the rest of society.
She deserves every bit of what is coming! Tax man doesn't play around
She may have to sell the Bunno property. Taxman is lenient in true financial hardship circumstances but takes a very dim view of assets purchased after the date you know you cant pay the tax and cry poor...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Saaaagey might have shot a three pointer but doesn't give Ballerlouoneword the right to put all of the other kids on social media. Even if you can't see their faces properly.

Reactions: 31
This complete moron gabs on about community and caring for others and Helping Hoops and whatever bullshit, then doesn’t pay her taxes.

Get absolutely fucked.

Reactions: 47
It’s very telling that Braaad, Christian and now Amy are all on the same sinking ship.
Birds of a feather …

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Were the pants for "rockchester" from emmylou loves aka elephant dinner?
I wonder how much she is gonna say that donation was worth. Eleventy million?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saaaagey might have shot a three pointer but doesn't give Ballerlouoneword the right to put all of the other kids on social media. Even if you can't see their faces properly.
I'm pretty sure he travelled too lol. So was the shot even counted ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have the budder.the oxtail stew and cheezels ready for the ato showdown. I even found a recliner in hard rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.