Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something? Has she said she’s in trouble with the tax man?
Yes her business Elephant Dinner is most certainly in trouble with the ATO. After applying for a proposal for Restructure over liquidation, she has applied for an extension for the proposal. She has outstanding tax lodgements than when filed, will determine her tax debt

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I bet this sloth has barely ever lodged a tax return in her life. Imagine having the audacity to think that she can just make money, scam and mislead her community and spend like there is no tomorrow and not have to pay the almighty tax man .
LiA JENKINS should also be careful to not be manipulated by her bleep of a boss into off selling her bags for cash.

Reactions: 25
My partner and I have worked since we were teens, always paid taxes and with all the budget grants every year we get nothing as we are always in the middle category where we aren’t on govt payments but “earn “ too much but we still have & pay all our bills on time save for things we want and they can take years.
and here is someone who thinks let’s skip paying tax and spend $100 on oxtail .
My partner would love one of those tomahawk steaks but at $70+ for 1 we can’t justify it .
hope the tax man comes at her big time
You and your partner sound like you work super hard- you should shout yourselves that tomahawk for Christmas. It sounds like you both deserve it. 🥩 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep it sure is. Living this life is a privilege that’s being paid for by everyone else. I hope she’s been receiving Family Tax Benefit and/or Rent assistance and ends up with a Centrelink Debt.
Where the duck did that neck come from on the pic on the left?????
You're terrible Amylou!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saaaagey might have shot a three pointer but doesn't give Ballerlouoneword the right to put all of the other kids on social media. Even if you can't see their faces properly.
Is it even her footage? I can’t recall if I heard her squawking it in…because all her vids are one big loud squawk. Or she only managed to pop in and that’s why she’s at the back?

Reactions: 7
This is not a flex, just a harsh reality - my husband pays more in tax than I earn.
Pay your taxes Emmylou, you grifting, lazy, abhorrent mule

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is not a flex, just a harsh reality - my husband pays more in tax than I earn.
Pay your taxes Emmylou, you grifting, lazy, abhorrent mule
Yes- so does my husband. And he has a very good accountant who is on top of things at all times and everything is squeaky clean. I told him about this situation with Emmylou and he said she’s in for a world of hurt. Too bad so sad hey mumma Lardy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She won't be able to afford to top up her 'bots' followers soon.

Gained another 90 with very minimal posts/stories.

Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 9.16.43 pm.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Are we having All Tattlers Over (ATO) for lunch prior to visiting EmmyLou Skase on the weekend for the fire sale?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.