Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she is wearing ALL of her tacky gold costume jewellery so they ATO cannot take it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Love the title just sang it in my head on the train. Jingle bells will never be the same 😂

Captured in all her glory by a spooling screen

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

IF YOU TAKE A SHOT FOR EVERYTIME SHE SAYS "AS WELL" In the latest bs stories, You would be in hospital!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_7722.png

Ummmm…….. Did she just say that this jacket sold out like crazy? 🤣
Clearly not sold out when she’s holding out some on the clearance rack!
How dumb can one be?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Random thoughts:
•Loving the Cheezel colour palette.
•Why the duck is she wearing parachute looking scrub pants day in day out though?
•Is she wearing V's jumper? Sure as tit looks like it.
•Did she ever shell out for a new washing machine?
•That fruit mince pie looks like her strange doll looking belly button.
•Would rather starve than ever eat anything that had been in her house, or anywhere near her festy, costume bejewelled fingers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Random thoughts:
•Loving the Cheezel colour palette.
•Why the duck is she wearing parachute looking scrub pants day in day out though?
•Is she wearing V's jumper? Sure as tit looks like it.
•Did she ever shell out for a new washing machine?
•That fruit mince pie looks like her strange doll looking belly button.
•Would rather starve than ever eat anything that had been in her house, or anywhere near her festy, costume bejewelled fingers.
Sorry to report @SnarkyTart no new washing machine, her Air Jordan's were the more pressing priority.
You just know big mamma is gonna smash those mince pies on the new couch tonight 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I should've guessed @AMY$ 🤦‍♀️ The cleanliness of her family's clothing is clearly second fiddle to Mumma pimpin' her hoofs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clearly a fire sale at Zoe Moss but also the correct price point for Shein knockoffs. The witch deserves all the ATO karma coming her way selling tit to unsuspecting people for huge mark ups. When you read here you cow even when you’re selling stuff for $20 I’m guessing it’s still marked up by double what you paid

Reactions: 19
I would have thought when Leah was playing Executive Assistant to Emmylou playing CEO that she would have been on top of the tax records... Leah only left us in September 2022.
When did Lou finally drop the CEO rubbish?
The absolute IRONY of old mate Leah going to work at Ernst and Young and providing tax advice to our hoochie mama 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am finding the humour in this all too, but another side of me is bleeping pissed off that she swans around on these holidays and buys all the tit she wants while the rest of us pay a shitload in tax while trying to deal with the huge cost of living increases. I hope she gets buried by the ATO.

Reactions: 46
The stupid fool seems remarkably calm for someone in so much💩. Do we think granny from WA will/could afford to bail the useless blob out of her financial woes?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.