Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg please go and get fitted for a supportive bra you absolute mentalist. One that doesn’t cut the circulation off your girthy midsection. One that lifts and supports those flapjacks. I shudder to think the undergarments she’ll have her daughters in as they mature because it’s clear she has not a single clue about what size she is.

Reactions: 26
The secondhand embarrassment I feel right now. Her poor children. Why do people encourage her???! I really hope someone reports her to police

Reactions: 24
I can’t watch this train wreck any longer, have emailed Movember charity asking them why they are allowing a tax evading, unethical, almost insolvent nobody to strip down to underwear under the guise of raising money for men’s mental health? Given she’s publicly and verbally abusive to her ex husband, she has no right to have any connection at all to raising awareness for men’s mental health! If any Fezzas have time, perhaps email the charity with your disgust…..

mailto:[email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jumping ahead but that's a NO.
I'd say a hard NO but I'm tipping no one's hard after seeing that..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
WHY does this frontrower put any sort of face cream/oil/serum on so bleeping aggressively!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She could have at least had a shower and washed her hair. She'll stink of fake tan and her own body stench.

Throw her in the bin already 🚮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Buy a bra that supports your breasts you utter bleeping twit. They're just flapping in the breeze there.
Honestly, I cannot with her this morning. I'm glad we haven't seen the rear view (yet...). She doesn't have the best body but a supportive bra and some nice high waisted underwear would actually look ok... But no, she goes with the grifted skimpy option. Course she does.

Screenshot_20231128-082721.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Buy a bra that supports your breasts you utter bleeping twit. They're just flapping in the breeze there.
Honestly, I cannot with her this morning. I'm glad we haven't seen the rear view (yet...). She doesn't have the best body but a supportive bra and some nice high waisted underwear would actually look ok... But no, she goes with the grifted skimpy option. Course she does.

View attachment 2596627
Lol , we have though.These were the undies she wore and did an ad in Las Vegas with the American football jersey on.Tagged the gifted underwear as she eye fucked herself in babe 3's empty apartment kitchen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lol , we have though.These were the undies she wore and did an ad in Las Vegas with the American football jersey on.Tagged the gifted underwear as she eye fucked herself in babe 3's empty apartment kitchen.
I hope she chafes so much she can’t walk the dirty filthy grub.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her head is so far up her ass. We know you read here Emmy, no one wants to see you prance around and try to make this all about you. What else are we going to see before the end of the year?
---
The secondhand embarrassment I feel right now. Her poor children. Why do people encourage her???! I really hope someone reports her to police
The train wreck of her life that we can’t look away from

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.