Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t sit right at all. With her stripping off to raise money for men’s (and families?) mental health. Seems really inappropriate tbh!
Sure does.

I hope a representative from the organisation steps in and puts a stop to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Been there done that! At this point I’ll pay for her to wear some age appropriate and proper fitting clothing!
IMG_2247.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Our girl's the type to only go half way around the lake and back again - because going around the lake is too far 🤪 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She wants to be famous on the 6pm news, I hope she is on the news being arrested.👮‍♂️👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now she has paid Sage LOL allegedly to say buy the Ebook just for the banoffee trifle! Um there is a zillion recipes for it FREE ONLINE!!!!
Just a quick search is all it takes.

It would be VERY interesting to see Plagariserlou's recipe and then compare it to others...

Unfortunately one of us will need to boost her coffers to buy her piece of grifting tit ebook.

Hmmmm...

Consider this your warning Liarlou... fezzas will be waiting and watching to catch you out, again!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jules Sebastian has just announced she has made a xmas e book to be released Dec 1st.I have a feeling it will be free because ..not a grifter.The comparison will be vast and laughable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sure does.

I hope a representative from the organisation steps in and puts a stop to it.
For her to have a paid partnership someone from the business would have to approve it.
---
Jules Sebastian has just announced she has made a xmas e book to be released Dec 1st.I have a feeling it will be free because ..not a grifter.The comparison will be vast and laughable.
She’s actually a good cook and presents food nicely.

Reactions: 13
Title 108 # charity walk in a thong, Emmylou what could go wrong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Her o
Just a quick search is all it takes.

It would be VERY interesting to see Plagariserlou's recipe and then compare it to others...

Unfortunately one of us will need to boost her coffers to buy her piece of grifting tit ebook.

Hmmmm...

Consider this your warning Liarlou... fezzas will be waiting and watching to catch you out, again!
Her overweight kid chowing down on the trifle is not a recommendation I would follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly if I had some way of contacting a local juvenile delinquent I would PayPal them $100 to throw a bucket of tit or something on her tomorrow, I bleeping cannot hate this bleep any more! It’s not possible.
Airtasker?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thinking something like this?
He loves watching ‘pranks’ on YouTube, Halloween and all its accompanying gore is his favourite thing at the moment, and stinky, fart humour is non stop - I honestly think he’d be so up for this! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she’s just posted about it on her Instagram, but turned off the comments. Of course she has! Piece of tit you KNOW you’re doing this for the wrong reasons you asshole!

I hope everyone is bombarding Movember. I sent them a message which was ignored of course. I won’t be the first nor last .

• Angry
  • Wow
It’s all good, the cop station is only a 3 minute drive from the lake. They normally do a routine drive by that way. They’ll spot the pig in knickers and have done for public indecency.
Hope she’s live streaming when they do 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly if I had some way of contacting a local juvenile delinquent I would PayPal them $100 to throw a bucket of tit or something on her tomorrow, I bleeping cannot hate this bleep any more! It’s not possible.
Ill throw in another 100

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.