Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s just posted about it on her Instagram, but turned off the comments. Of course she has! Piece of tit you KNOW you’re doing this for the wrong reasons you asshole!

I hope everyone is bombarding Movember. I sent them a message which was ignored of course. I won’t be the first nor last .
Mine has been ignored.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
As a person who has suffered a lifetime of weight and food issues after a childhood of their overweight, miserable parent feeding them junk, it makes me really sad that the after school snack for her kids is party pies and sausage rolls. Zero nutritional value, just empty saturated fat calories… of all the things I hate about her, the messing up her kids relationship with food for life is the thing I hate the most 😞

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He loves watching ‘pranks’ on YouTube, Halloween and all its accompanying gore is his favourite thing at the moment, and stinky, fart humour is non stop - I honestly think he’d be so up for this! 🤣
Well if you could just slip him past on the way to school drop off and let me know the email to wack the money into it’s his 🤣🤣🤣 I think as his Mum you can loon past the delinquency of it and more at the entrepreneurial component.

I remember as a kid once I went to a local corner store with my friends and we bought boxes of eggs and tossed them all over the place, now I think back it’s such a bloody waste 😂 and naughty, but it was fun at the time. Im a law abiding citizen these days, except for being a tattle troll. Plus my Finsta is pretty wild. But all in all, I’m a good egg lol
---
I will pay you $1 to give yourself an uppercut.

I will pay you $1 to……
I will pay her $100 to keep her bleeping kids off her socials
---
As a person who has suffered a lifetime of weight and food issues after a childhood of their overweight, miserable parent feeding them junk, it makes me really sad that the after school snack for her kids is party pies and sausage rolls. Zero nutritional value, just empty saturated fat calories… of all the things I hate about her, the messing up her kids relationship with food for life is the thing I hate the most 😞
I agree, I tell you what though, she wants them to be fat / overweight so she isn’t the worst looking.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Of course Sage is loving that Trifle, monkey see monkey do.
Sorry I don't even feel bad about it the children are unfortunately a product of their upbringing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I agree, I tell you what though, she wants them to be fat / overweight so she isn’t the worst looking.
[/QUOTE]
That was why mine did it too… Why be alone in a lifetime of self loathing when you can drag your offspring down with you? 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just a quick search is all it takes.

It would be VERY interesting to see Plagariserlou's recipe and then compare it to others...

Unfortunately one of us will need to boost her coffers to buy her piece of grifting tit ebook.

Hmmmm...

Consider this your warning Liarlou... fezzas will be waiting and watching to catch you out, again!
Hahaha I just took a similar screen shot, and shock horror it was completely free!!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
How does EL parading around in her undies raise awareness of s*icide prevention, especially in men?? I’m not a prude but do women need to strip off to raise awareness when a lot of women’s mental health issues are related to body. Is this an official Movember event or is she just rocking up to Albert Park on her own?
she donates $1000 herself to raise $2K? 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

Showers & cool weather in Melbourne tomorrow 🤣⛈
Seeing her in her undies may well be a decider for some men to un alive themselves 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor little dog has something to say 😓
IMG_2258.jpeg

---
I’ve officially lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon us fezzas should have a competition to see which recipes (specifically the Banoffie recipe) she actually plagiaries word for word.. means one of us will have to take one for the team and buy the farking e-book!

My money's on this one..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The last minute e-book, less than 4 weeks before Christmas, is such an embarrassing cash-grab.
You can just tell she has shared her financial strife with The Children.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Gulping, lying cow.
Wasn't my idea to get down to my undies, bullshit!
I wrote to Movember on FB & Instagram and mentioned she claimed it wasn’t totally her idea - so it’s a non consensual underwear walk? Very dodgy territory for a charity even when if she claims it’s just a bit of fun. She’s being paid & tagging then they must have someone officially clearing this stunt.
---
Imagine, the year is 2023 and a charity reaches out to you to help support a very important cause that impacts many Australians, and those around the world and you ask for “payment” to promote the cause. Influencers are the absolute worst kind of people.
I think the $1K she’s “donated” is her payment? Who the f..k asks for/accepts payment for a s*icide prevention campaign

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just gave me the idea to call it in to the cops tomorrow once I know she is there stripping off, but I value the hard work our police force do & I don’t want to waste their time or subject them to such an atrocious pig in her knickers.
The City of Port Phillip have some great resources if you don't want to bother the boys and girls in blue.
20231127_211656.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine, the year is 2023 and a charity reaches out to you to help support a very important cause that impacts many Australians, and those around the world and you ask for “payment” to promote the cause. Influencers are the absolute worst kind of people.
Every time she does something unbelievably self absorbed I think she couldn’t get any more ridiculous or offensive. Then she just keeps outdoing herself but this really takes the (Green’s packet mix) cake. I bet the $1K she so “generously” donated is part or all of her partnership payment.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.