Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote to Movember on FB & Instagram and mentioned she claimed it wasn’t totally her idea - so it’s a non consensual underwear walk? Very dodgy territory for a charity even when if she claims it’s just a bit of fun. She’s being paid & tagging then they must have someone officially clearing this stunt.
---

I think the $1K she’s “donated” is her payment? Who the f..k asks for/accepts payment for a s*icide prevention campaign
That makes sense and why LL and ZM ( from her mouth) donated a further $500.

Reactions: 9
Every time she does something unbelievably self absorbed I think she couldn’t get any more ridiculous or offensive. Then she just keeps outdoing herself but this really takes the (Green’s packet mix) cake. I bet the $1K she so “generously” donated is part or all of her partnership payment.
I wonder how it works like say if the agreement is they give her $1k to donate plus a cash payment, then they aren’t paying tax on that money - is it double dipping if that makes sense?

Reactions: 6
*shyly raises hand*
Thread title suggestion #108: Grifted rings on her fingers and manky toes, this beast drops her clothes (and guts) wherever she goes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I didnt even think that it wasnt an official event and now Im even more annoyed bc is this just her way of doing something to fundraise? Oh my god im going to lose it if this isnt an official event and its just her being a weirdo fuckwit to get her tits out. YUCK.

I tried to google but unfortunately anything movember for me comes up for walks in the UK.
She’s tagged them, used the #daresfordonation & flagged it’s a paid partnership. Movember Australia must know about her stunt.
Wouldn’t put it past her or the charity to think to do that.
Starting to have concerns about Movember Australia & how they run their partnerships. Maybe I’m very naive but I didn’t know charities pay “influencers” for promoting a campaign.
---
Where is this child’s father in all of this? My son would be absolutely mortified and it would do serious damage to our relationship. Is getting her tits out really worth that risk?

She’s done some shameful and embarrassing things before but this tops them all.
She’s posted the photo of her & Sage with comments off - she knows it’s all as dodgy as her oxtail stews. I think this is an all time low for EL and that’s saying something
---
“I need a tan” … she’s kidding right? Who the F raises money for charity but only thinks of how she looks in the process. Confidence still contagious you wanker? Movember are really stupid to partner with this grifter. How about partner with some real life people who this charity affects? Show people real stories? How about employ a new partnerships and advertising employee whilst you’re at it 🤯
How about not having women parading around in the underwear to raise awareness of men’s mental health. They’ve f..ked up if they thought this was a harmless, fun activity. She says it wasn’t just her idea to do the undie walk - who else signed off on it?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
As a person who has suffered a lifetime of weight and food issues after a childhood of their overweight, miserable parent feeding them junk, it makes me really sad that the after school snack for her kids is party pies and sausage rolls. Zero nutritional value, just empty saturated fat calories… of all the things I hate about her, the messing up her kids relationship with food for life is the thing I hate the most 😞
Sending love to you from your Tattle fam. I'm so sorry you were subjected to that. She is triggering for many of us in so many ways. A truly problematic person. I hope you are okay 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She regularly goes for walks and to the markets in very short bike shorts and an ill-fitting sports bra, i dont see how this "stunt" is any different 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Fricken what?!
MotherTheresaLou you need to just attend the walk in clothes and do it out of the spotlight with no cameras and just be present if it's a cause you're into. But nope gotta be centre of attention and make it about yourself. Someone cancel this witch.
God help us. She’ll be high as a kite giggling away. Obviously has no consideration for Sage’s mental health when his school community sees his mum in her knickers
---
She regularly goes for walks and to the markets in very short bike shorts and an ill-fitting sports bra, i dont see how this "stunt" is any different 🤷‍♀️
She’s crapping on about needing a tan - she’ll be going as skimpy as she can, especially around Albert Park Lake where there’s always plenty of people going for a run in minimal sportswear.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I wrote to give my feedback to Movember too.
I am so irritated that the marketing departments of these businesses, agencies and charities don’t do their due diligence in selecting the morons they choose to represent their brand/message.

She sullies everything she touches.

• Heart
Just a quick search is all it takes.

It would be VERY interesting to see Plagariserlou's recipe and then compare it to others...

Unfortunately one of us will need to boost her coffers to buy her piece of grifting tit ebook.

Hmmmm...

Consider this your warning Liarlou... fezzas will be waiting and watching to catch you out, again!
It cheesecake gate all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Taking recommendations on how I can prep my eyes for what’s going to unfold tomorrow?
She’s having us on surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My eyes!!!! I opened tattle at Pussyz veey conservative corporate workplace today and nearly fell off my chair as my screen was maximised! Holy tit.. its like dressing up a baboon .. I'm dead if she wears this tit tomorrow.. I doubt she will as she can't angle and slim it's too skimpy.. only in posed and filtered photos! This pic tho.. no wonder all the men in her life have left..🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Because it really hasn’t had enough time to shine.

Emmylou Loves #108: Jingle bells, vag still smells, ATO won’t go away…

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My eyes!!!! I opened tattle at Pussyz veey conservative corporate workplace today and nearly fell off my chair as my screen was maximised! Holy tit.. its like dressing up a baboon .. I'm dead if she wears this tit tomorrow.. I doubt she will as she can't angle and slim it's too skimpy.. only in posed and filtered photos! This pic tho.. no wonder all the men in her life have left..🤮
Yeah she will be in full briefs with her gunt covered. Movember have probably been in contact following the all feedback today even though they have not responded directly to messages maybe they also told her to turn comments off for her post.

Reactions: 8
Ok we have a tie for the next thread title and two others which could be threads!! (The dildo of consequence is my fav) What to do? Can everyone go to “most liked posts” and like the thread suggestions if you already haven’t.
IMG_2260.jpeg
IMG_2259.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.