Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Farking hell, the story with the kids made me glad I don't have kids.

Sagey sooking about wanting to eat on the couch, and dropping food on the floor, and not appearing to make any attempt to clean it up (takes after his mother, clearly).

Mini me being all precious, "why is there a coffee on my bench?" said with all the sass of the favorite child who can do no wrong.

Vida squawking like a seagull wanting the... Stuffed fish? 🤷‍♀️

What an unpleasant group of children. She only has herself to blame by enabling their behaviour. The half arsed 'im a cool mom' tone when she was telling them off was clear that she doesn't parent them. And that's why they're such repugnant little mini trolls.

I know they're kids but sheesh their behaviour is trash.
And did you hear Sage say about the plastic fish, "you're the one who brought it home." What a snot. And the tattoo is still on Vida's arm. Is it possible she hasn't bathed since she got it??? I remember how stinky kids could get from when I worked at a library. She must smell delightful.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
On a serious note.... If a random male or female rocks up to a park in thier underwear only, not only are they a risk for the kids to see, but they would get arrested, surely!! And tested for drugs or alcohol

IMG_1803.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just gave me the idea to call it in to the cops tomorrow once I know she is there stripping off, but I value the hard work our police force do & I don’t want to waste their time or subject them to such an atrocious pig in her knickers.
It’s all good, the cop station is only a 3 minute drive from the lake. They normally do a routine drive by that way. They’ll spot the pig in knickers and have done for public indecency.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly if I had some way of contacting a local juvenile delinquent I would PayPal them $100 to throw a bucket of tit or something on her tomorrow, I bleeping cannot hate this bleep any more! It’s not possible.
I’ve got a ten year old mercenary who can be bought pretty cheaply….

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Now she has paid Sage LOL allegedly to say buy the Ebook just for the banoffee trifle! Um there is a zillion recipes for it FREE ONLINE!!!!

Get the boy that never wants to be on camera, in on the family GRIFT!!!!

IMG_1804.jpeg
IMG_1805.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just catching up.

It doesn't sit right with me that charities use Emmy to talk about men's mental health. As Emmy comes across as quite a toxic person. When she was with Aaron in a relationship she belittle him, made fun of him for being a Vegan, never or rarely made a Vegan meal for them all to eat. Then she kept telling her followers Aaron left us. Which wasn't true he left her, not the kids.

Why can't they all sit down at the table and eat. Instead of heaping food onto their plate and wandering off.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I really hope she wears the white bra she wore at brads table for breakfast where her flapjacks were spilling out the side and flopped on the table, and the pink unwashed skid mark g-banger.

I mean, she has to. This is what she’s known for. She’d simply be letting her fans down if she didn’t bust out the filthy g-bang.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just catching up.

It doesn't sit right with me that charities use Emmy to talk about men's mental health. As Emmy comes across as quite a toxic person. When she was with Aaron in a relationship she belittle him, made fun of him for being a Vegan, never or rarely made a Vegan meal for them all to eat. Then she kept telling her followers Aaron left us. Which wasn't true he left her, not the kids.

Why can't they all sit down at the table and eat. Instead of heaping food onto their plate and wandering off.
It doesn’t sit right at all. With her stripping off to raise money for men’s (and families?) mental health. Seems really inappropriate tbh!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Hey Amy, instead on filming your 12yo digging trifle out of a bowl like he's using a spade, how about put your phone down and teach him how to use a serving spoon.
First step would be to teach him to hold said bowl with his spare hand so it doesnt move while he digs around like he's drilling for oil.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I didn’t have volume up….why the duck is she rocking up half naked to a charity event?
It’s her own dare for Movember but it’s a ‘paid partnership’ she’s reached her target so she’s off for a spray tan. Pretending to be all coy about it but wasn’t she the same person who walked around Melbourne city in her underwear!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.