Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate trying to read & get my fat fingers to txt on my phonešŸ¤Æ one benefit is that I canā€™t see Oneword in her birthday G banger properly.šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok we have a tie for the next thread title and two others which could be threads!! What to do? Can everyone go to ā€œmost liked postsā€ and like the thread suggestions if you already havenā€™t.
I would, but Iā€™m so liberal with the like button I always just vote for everything āœŒšŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
IIā€™m wondering if itā€™s going to be granny pants & sports bra or tiny G Banger up the arse crack.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So my kids play basketball at this stadium. Itā€™s located in Melbourneā€™s South but not in the same division as Sageā€™s competition so not sure why he was playing there. Itā€™s the same one as Anthonyā€™s. We received this email today about privacy. I wondered if our girl received it and thought twice about posting the video but itā€™s still up so she canā€™t have cared about it. Also someone a few pages back mentioned how far away was she sitting but they have cameras on all the courts that film the game then afterwards they email the game video to all the players. Thatā€™s where sheā€™s gotten her snippet of film from.
---
And also meant to say that I noticed 2 ladies at my work that had their nails painted the same new colourā€¦did someone say Marshmallow pink? Anyway, at least I know this is the colour to avoid with the women of a certain age jumping on this bandwagon šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2595067When she refers to being a suicide survivor I think she is talking about the time when she was living in Geelong and her neighbor (??) an older man found her in her car. Iā€™ve heard her talk about this a few years ago but canā€™t remember exactly.

I found a mention of her in this article about people who have attempted suicide being forgotten by the system.

More here
My brother has been in the Barwon Health psych unit 3 times in 5 years. They have onsite psychiatric services, psychologists, mental health nurses, doctors etc. As much as the mental health system in Geelong is absolutely tit (30 public beds for 300,000 population) you are referred to a community Mental Health case worker that do home visits once youā€™re discharged & manage access to allied health services.
---
Yet she NEVER talks about it except when the narrative suits her. Why doesn't she get therapy (probably because it costs $$$$)

If I had thoughts like this (thankfully I don't), I would be getting therapy in a heartbeat. Mental Health is nothing to be ashamed about these days, I'm sure it had a stigma 10 or so years ago.
She goes to healing sessions where they upsell dildo shaped crystal lamps insteadā€¦
---
Its frikin, fuckin windy and cold around that lake - good luck to her! Iā€™ll do a drive by and give her a honk!!!! šŸ˜‚ I normally walk my doggy around there most days. Hopefully the park rangers come out and tell her she is scaring the ducklings. šŸ„šŸ£šŸ¦†
Hopefully she goes when the dedicated runners/walkers are there & just ignore her. Itā€™s a fair hike in the cold. Sheā€™ll probably get chafing after 1km and have to hitch a lift back to her car with one of the EL fan club

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What a piece of tit.
"I need you there to corral me" yeah bc you're a bleeping bison.

Pretty much that whole three mins she was eye bleeping herself except when she is lying about suicide. She cant stop looking away. Or looking to her left. LIAR.
Bison has me absolutely wheezing šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Farking hell, the story with the kids made me glad I don't have kids.

Sagey sooking about wanting to eat on the couch, and dropping food on the floor, and not appearing to make any attempt to clean it up (takes after his mother, clearly).

Mini me being all precious, "why is there a coffee on my bench?" said with all the sass of the favorite child who can do no wrong.

Vida squawking like a seagull wanting the... Stuffed fish? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

What an unpleasant group of children. She only has herself to blame by enabling their behaviour. The half arsed 'im a cool mom' tone when she was telling them off was clear that she doesn't parent them. And that's why they're such repugnant little mini trolls.

I know they're kids but sheesh their behaviour is trash.
So sheā€™s serving up food while each child whines after school but thereā€™s someone is filming? What is their actual job description & pay rate? ā€œSpend all day with me filming every boring detail of my day while sharing what should be private moments with my kids all over my public accountsā€

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Not making fun of mental health as my family is RIFE; but if I seen some fatty boomba walking around the lake in her undies on a Tuesday morning squawking into an iPhone, Iā€™d be phoning the cops or mental health unit. This is NOT good publicity for mental health charities
Technically itā€™s obscene exposure
On a serious note.... If a random male or female rocks up to a park in thier underwear only, not only are they a risk for the kids to see, but they would get arrested, surely!! And tested for drugs or alcohol

View attachment 2595159
Technically I think itā€™s only illegal if you expose your genitals. Probably not an arrest-able offence but Iā€™m sure the police would move her along if someone rang them - imagine someone who has no clue who she is seeing a near naked woman strutting around giggling like a maniac.
---
Poor Sagey looking very unhealthy for an active teen..he must absolutely gorge himself to cope with mumma . The poor kid...
I got the feeling he was waiting for her to stop filming so he could just eat a huge spoonful straight out of the trifle bowl like C did with the podada bake recently
---
I didnā€™t have volume upā€¦.why the duck is she rocking up half naked to a charity event?
Supposedly a ā€œdare for donationsā€. If she reached $2K in donations sheā€™ll walk around Albert Park Lake in just her underwear. For a charity that raises awareness of menā€™s mental health issues thatā€™s sheā€™s being PAID to promote. And it doesnā€™t seem to be an organised charity event, just her strollinā€™ & chafinā€™ all on her own. Makes no sense at allā€¦
---
Iā€™m happy to ā€™buyā€™ the book. When does it come out?
Knowing EL, probably December 26th

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I reckon ALove Noballs should be the one doing laps around the Albert Park in his cock jocks raising money for Movember not her..he can represent all men left as a shell of a human by bullying and manipulative women..he stands for all men in Big Mummas life...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Fricken what?!
MotherTheresaLou you need to just attend the walk in clothes and do it out of the spotlight with no cameras and just be present if it's a cause you're into. But nope gotta be centre of attention and make it about yourself. Someone cancel this witch.
It's a 4.8km walk too - won't be a quick walk
*waddle
---
Its frikin, fuckin windy and cold around that lake - good luck to her! Iā€™ll do a drive by and give her a honk!!!! šŸ˜‚ I normally walk my doggy around there most days. Hopefully the park rangers come out and tell her she is scaring the ducklings. šŸ„šŸ£šŸ¦†
Could you give her a gentle nudge into the lake as you walk by? Maybe your doggy made you trip a little šŸ¶
---
Could have walked holding a big movember sign, in a tutu, in a dress up outfit. All the normal things people do on a charity walk. I do a 35km charity walk annually & try to raise 1K. Not a single person tries to make it about them. Weā€™re doing it for the cause.

No one wants to see MotherTheresaLou in her sweaty pissy grundies.

Actually, thatā€™s a lie. Iā€™d love to see her do a 4km waddle in the hot pink latex number šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And it doesnā€™t seem to be an organised charity event, just her strollinā€™ & chafinā€™ all on her own. Makes no sense at allā€¦
Late suggestion with no hope, much like our gal

Emmylou Loves #108 Wishinā€™ & hopinā€™ & strollinā€™ & chafinā€™, lyinā€™ & griftinā€™ each day into nooneā€™s arms

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A couple of things from me.
1. I live on Albert Park Lake and I am SO happy to be overseas right now.
2. Is it even legal for her to be just walking in her undies? Imagine a guy doing a similar thing.. for ā€œcharityā€
3. PARTY PIES AND bleeping SAUSAGE ROLLS as an after school snackā€¦ are you KIDDING ME???
4. Sage is growing up to be a fatty mc fat fat like his mum at the rate heā€™s going.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow that was certainly a lot to catch up on!!! šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

Who TF would have dared her to walk around in her undies?? Iā€™m honestly gobsmacked sheā€™s doing this under the pretence of charity!!!! I also donā€™t believe the suicide story for a minute - sheā€™s too much of a narc for that and too full of her own self importance!

What was the point of the afterschool snack story?? Why film that and then think ā€˜yep thats something everyone will be interested in watchingā€™ šŸ˜³

What on earth are we in store for tomorrow šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Also, she said the link to donate is in her storiesā€¦..which disappear after 24 hoursā€¦.šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I noticed last night that none of the crew or Brad or family are in the donation list.Even her own people won't support this insanity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.