Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2595067When she refers to being a suicide survivor I think she is talking about the time when she was living in Geelong and her neighbor (??) an older man found her in her car. I’ve heard her talk about this a few years ago but can’t remember exactly.

I found a mention of her in this article about people who have attempted suicide being forgotten by the system.

More here
The found in the car incident was in 2004 entered a 6 month recovery period, which suggests she had a team of support around her, but then the screenshot story says her first attempt was in 2006 and she fell through the system it makes no sense.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry, isn’t a dare something someone else tells you to do? Surely she could have put a call out to her communidy back at the start of the month for ideas, do a little poll etc. This is exhibitionism at its finest. We see her with her kit off all the time.
I would rather see her slapped in the face with a cream pie or something, bucket of slime all over her big ugly head

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fancy thinking that you are important enough to get your kit off in public and walk 5kms around a lake.

Her body dysmorphia is off the charts.

Confidence is CuNTagious.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Fancy thinking that you are important enough to get your kit off in public and walk 5kms around a lake.

Her body dysmorphia is off the charts.

Confidence is CuNTagious.
Its frikin, fuckin windy and cold around that lake - good luck to her! I’ll do a drive by and give her a honk!!!! 😂 I normally walk my doggy around there most days. Hopefully the park rangers come out and tell her she is scaring the ducklings. 🐥🐣🦆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My great wish is that her communiddy show up in their underwear too, and completely steal the show. She'd be fuckin LIVID and I'd be thrilled. Not as much attention for her when there's extras doing it...

So, Melbourne fezzas... Any takers ?? 😜

Also, I bet the $1000 she has "donated" was her fee. That way, she's not out any cash, but it looks like she's a good person 😠
She raised over $3k and half of that was her? Constance hall as much as we love to hate, would have raised $50k by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Parkrun is held in that park isn’t it on Saturday mornings, surprised this flog doesn’t strut along in her undies then.
Sorry to be crude, I wouldn’t piss on this fraud if she was-on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its frikin, fuckin windy and cold around that lake - good luck to her! I’ll do a drive by and give her a honk!!!! 😂 I normally walk my doggy around there most days. Hopefully the park rangers come out and tell her she is scaring the ducklings. 🐥🐣🦆
I hope a duck attacks her, cause she's a Quack 😂

Hey Emmy, how about DARING YOURSELF NOT TO USE SKINNY FILTERS FOR A MONTH! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@gemmagucci I hope your afternoon improved 💓 Farken teenagers 😤

Take yaself off for a walk love, grab yaself a bag of Cheezels and go home and have some sadza.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was thinking about going along tomorrow morning to offer my support, but unfortunately I lent my leaf blower to a neighbour

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Instead of making this fundraiser all about herself (and the tax deductible donation) why did she not just challenge her communidy to a set amount that her and ZL would match.

Absolutely no-one, ever, ever, ever wants to see VictoriasSecretLou rolling out of her underwear doing a 6k walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Farking hell, the story with the kids made me glad I don't have kids.

Sagey sooking about wanting to eat on the couch, and dropping food on the floor, and not appearing to make any attempt to clean it up (takes after his mother, clearly).

Mini me being all precious, "why is there a coffee on my bench?" said with all the sass of the favorite child who can do no wrong.

Vida squawking like a seagull wanting the... Stuffed fish? 🤷‍♀️

What an unpleasant group of children. She only has herself to blame by enabling their behaviour. The half arsed 'im a cool mom' tone when she was telling them off was clear that she doesn't parent them. And that's why they're such repugnant little mini trolls.

I know they're kids but sheesh their behaviour is trash.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2595067When she refers to being a suicide survivor I think she is talking about the time when she was living in Geelong and her neighbor (??) an older man found her in her car. I’ve heard her talk about this a few years ago but can’t remember exactly.

I found a mention of her in this article about people who have attempted suicide being forgotten by the system.

More here
She probably OD'd or drank herself into a stupor and couldn't get out of the car.
Sadly, I grew up in geelong I know Barwon Health has been busy and my friends and family who went through this/similar attempts were absolutely followed up on. Maybe bc that was before 2006 there was more staff, less demand Im not sure.
Anyway, whatever, I don't believe this bleep at all. Typical narc would have faked it to garner attention and now uses it as part of her character. She's a lying sack of tit.
---
The found in the car incident was in 2004 entered a 6 month recovery period, which suggests she had a team of support around her, but then the screenshot story says her first attempt was in 2006 and she fell through the system it makes no sense.
Which is why she talks a lot of tit. duck her. Making a mockery of suicide like her life is some Hollywood drama. Piece of tit. I hope she never has to experience suicide in her life for real. She wouldnt know how to bleeping handle it. bleep. Im raging.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey Emmy, how about DARING YOURSELF NOT TO USE SKINNY FILTERS FOR A MONTH! 😂 😂 😂
Um how dare you even suggest she uses skinny filters. Don’t you worry, EL will look a size 12 tomorrow. She won’t look like a 18 in person at all. Her community won’t see her in all her size 18 glory because she is a size 12! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her shifty ass little beady eyes make me sick.
Obviously the pop up shop is not successful and people only go in to see her (which also confuses me) but they must have sold duck all on Sunday to be open all week.
Did they/she think she has the celebrity status of someone like Nardz who had a giant line when the Henne store opened? Is that what she thought would hapen? Instead it was a handful of bogans like her and thats it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her shifty ass little beady eyes make me sick.
Obviously the pop up shop is not successful and people only go in to see her (which also confuses me) but they must have sold duck all on Sunday to be open all week.
Did they/she think she has the celebrity status of someone like Nardz who had a giant line when the Henne store opened? Is that what she thought would hapen? Instead it was a handful of bogans like her and thats it
Honestly if I had some way of contacting a local juvenile delinquent I would PayPal them $100 to throw a bucket of tit or something on her tomorrow, I bleeping cannot hate this bleep any more! It’s not possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not making fun of mental health as my family is RIFE; but if I seen some fatty boomba walking around the lake in her undies on a Tuesday morning squawking into an iPhone, I’d be phoning the cops or mental health unit. This is NOT good publicity for mental health charities

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not making fun of mental health as my family is RIFE; but if I seen some fatty boomba walking around the lake in her undies on a Tuesday morning squawking into an iPhone, I’d be phoning the cops or mental health unit. This is NOT good publicity for mental health charities
Just gave me the idea to call it in to the cops tomorrow once I know she is there stripping off, but I value the hard work our police force do & I don’t want to waste their time or subject them to such an atrocious pig in her knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.