Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a crappy thing Bernice has done.
I hate this storyline.
Pollard with Parkinson's and now this???

Awful.

Reactions: 13
So is that it for Bernice now then? If so, that has to be the most tit exit on record! It’s so left field, the writers need to give their heads a wobble!

Reactions: 10
They always butcher Bernice. I don’t blame Samantha Giles for leaving. They haven’t had a clue what to do with her since she came back for this stint.

I can see her returning again in a few years. There’ll always be a place for her once Gabby and Nicola are still there.

I always liked comedy Bernice.
I also liked her with the Doctor. Thought they made a nice pairing.

Hopefully Nicola can prove her innocence but what happens in real life if Bailiffs take stuff from an innocent person?
Does the Court compensate the person and buy them new stuff???
I assume they can't return what's been taken because they sell it to give the creditors money and the stuff will be long gone by the time Nicola sorts it all out..

Reactions: 12
I always liked comedy Bernice.
I also liked her with the Doctor. Thought they made a nice pairing.

Hopefully Nicola can prove her innocence but what happens in real life if Bailiffs take stuff from an innocent person?
Does the Court compensate the person and buy them new stuff???
I assume they can't return what's been taken because they sell it to give the creditors money and the stuff will be long gone by the time Nicola sorts it all out..
I don’t think they can sell the stuff straight away and have to allow something like 30 days for it to be resolved by either payment or in Nicola’s case, proof that it isn’t her that owes the money (from memory of watching all the bailiff programmes) 😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they can sell the stuff straight away and have to allow something like 30 days for it to be resolved by either payment or in Nicola’s case, proof that it isn’t her that owes the money (from memory of watching all the bailiff programmes) 😂

Aaah I see.
That makes sense.
I don't know anything about how it works.
Where do they sell the stuff?
Are there auctions or something?

Reactions: 3
Aaah I see.
That makes sense.
I don't know anything about how it works.
Where do they sell the stuff?
Are there auctions or something?
Yes it’s all auctioned, to be honest it wasn’t that realistic them taking absolutely everything as there’s a lot of stuff that’s just not worth anything by the time auction fees have been paid etc…

Reactions: 3
I hate this storyline.

Awful.
I’ve not even watched it yet (unheard of for me as I used to love Emmerdale) I take it they’ve ruined another fun character then.. I’m literally on the verge of giving up on this crap for good. 😒

Reactions: 4
I hate this storyline.

Awful.
I don’t think he’ll be too far behind her out the door unfortunately. I’d say he’ll be gone in the next 2 years. Chris will be turning 80 in 5 years. It’s a shame as people can live years with Parkinson’s. Maybe Gloria can come back and they can leave together.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he’ll be too far behind her out the door unfortunately. I’d say he’ll be gone in the next 2 years. Chris will be turning 80 in 5 years. It’s a shame as people can live years with Parkinson’s. Maybe Gloria can come back and they can leave together.
I hate this storyline as I’ve said before my OH has just been diagnosed with it, there are lots of symptoms and people can have different ones so how are they gonna play it out realistically? It’s the same Corrie and Paul’s
---
I hate this storyline as I’ve said before my OH has just been diagnosed with it, there are lots of symptoms and people can have different ones so how are they gonna play it out realistically? It’s the same Corrie and Paul’s
Motor Neuron Disease

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The Bernice exit storyline is stupid. It’s like she walked in one morning and said today is my last day and they had to come up with an idea and film it right then? It’s completely out of the blue, no build up or anything.

Reactions: 18
---

Motor Neuron Disease
We belonged to a Parkinsons group and the variations of the disease amazed me, people you wouldn't know we're ill through to wheelchair bound people who weren't able to speak. I do hope they don't get this wrong. My husband has never dropped a cup as Pollard did which I though was stereotypical and somehow annoyed me.

• Heart
The Bernice exit storyline is stupid. It’s like she walked in one morning and said today is my last day and they had to come up with an idea and film it right then? It’s completely out of the blue, no build up or anything.
A few weeks ago they were worried about money for the B+B, but then this 🤣 could have showed her filling in the paperwork or something

She's doing panto this year so that'll be the reason for the dodgy exit 😂

Reactions: 4
I keep saying I'm not going to watch emmerdale again but I can't stop.
Glad charity and mack are back together he just didn't fit with chloe she's so utterly pointless and boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.