Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Rhona storyline could be interesting. Although hope Marlon takes a back seat, can’t be arsed with his long face looking demented at every turn.

Reactions: 6
I keep saying I'm not going to watch emmerdale again but I can't stop.
Glad charity and mack are back together he just didn't fit with chloe she's so utterly pointless and boring.

Is she dead?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m waiting for someone one day in a soap say
“ no I’m sorry I can’t keep that a secret I tell my partner everything” 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m waiting for someone one day in a soap say
“ no I’m sorry I can’t keep that a secret I tell my partner everything” 🙄🤷‍♀️
Or for someone to say "I can hear what you're saying, y'know. I'm only standing three metres away from you!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hate this storyline with Billy and Aaron
Why can’t billy and dawn have anything nice it’s pathetic… everyone has to get grief no one can just be the ‘normal’ family

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know Mack has been a dick but I'm really rooting for him and Charity and to wipe thay smug look off Chloes face, it just seems like they're dragging it out though and they won't end up back together 🙄

Reactions: 17
I know Mack has been a dick but I'm really rooting for him and Charity and to wipe thay smug look off Chloes face, it just seems like they're dragging it out though and they won't end up back together 🙄
I think Chloe will probably find out and plot some kind of revenge

Reactions: 3
I think Chloe will probably find out and plot some kind of revenge
Yeah she's already hiding the fact she knows they slept together. I did wonder if she thought or knew he was breaking up with her and faked being ill. I thought the car crash was going to be a dramatic ending to it all but it didn't change anything other than chloe at deaths door for a bit

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.