Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an issue tonight with Rhona apparently being able to just walk into a special baby care unit with no checks, ok it may happen but rarely. There definitely needs to be some stable couples and more light storylines to balance things out.

Reactions: 15
Where is Rhonas son Leo, the young lad with Downs Syndrome, not seen him for a while. Everybody in the family works but nobody seems to have to look after him or take him too and from school etc or is he away at school?

Reactions: 3
Where is Rhonas son Leo, the young lad with Downs Syndrome, not seen him for a while. Everybody in the family works but nobody seems to have to look after him or take him too and from school etc or is he away at school?
He was on very briefly this week. Rhona had been on a school trip with him

Reactions: 4
Can't get my head round this Lydia crap...was she secretly in love with Craig or something? She's got all the empathy for Craig but none for her loving husband. Even Kim looked like she was thinking "What bleeping bullshit is this?"
---
TBF I've always wanted Rhona to duck off :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
Can't get my head round this Lydia crap...was she secretly in love with Craig or something? She's got all the empathy for Craig but none for her loving husband. Even Kim looked like she was thinking "What bleeping bullshit is this?"
---
TBF I've always wanted Rhona to duck off :ROFLMAO:
Thing is Lydia has always been presented as a bit dim, dim but sweet and kind, now we are supposed to accept all this psycho babble coming from her with her tortured soul not knowing what to do 🙄
I give Rhona a pass as I like her hair 😂
I liked Chloe’s green sparkly jumper so I’ll give you Rhona 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thing is Lydia has always been presented as a bit dim, dim but sweet and kind, now we are supposed to accept all this psycho babble coming from her with her tortured soul not knowing what to do 🙄

I liked Chloe’s green sparkly jumper so I’ll give you Rhona 😂
I was admiring Chloe’s green sparkly jumper as well 😀 I thought it went really well with the green tinsel she had round her neck

Reactions: 9
I found myself feeling sorry for Chloe tonight. She hasn't done anything wrong and just wants to be in a happy family relationship. On the flip side I do want Mack to be with Charity too so pulled in both directions.

Chloe or Jessie is really pretty and she did look lovely tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I liked the sparkly green jumper too!

I don't feel sorry for Chloe one bit. She was quite happy to accept Charity's hospitality and live in her house getting waited on hand and foot whilst hiding the fact she was pregnant by Mackenzie. Devious mare.

I'm sure she'll be fine, she seems the resilient type, what with being in a car accident, ploughing through a dry stone wall, plummeting off a cliff and then walking out of hospital with barely a scratch a couple of days later :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Re Chloe...what about her big bad gangster father who she had to escape from? He has never been mentioned again!

Reactions: 13
Re Chloe...what about her big bad gangster father who she had to escape from? He has never been mentioned again!
And her dead sister's heart which is currently residing inside Sarah's chest cavity 🙄
Talking of Sarah, whatever happened to her brother Jack, who was conceived solely to provide spare parts to his sickly older sis? I'm assuming he's living with dour Debbie in Scotland, but no-one ever mentions him now, he's been completely forgotten about!

Reactions: 10
I don't feel sorry for Chloe either she's always been smug about it all. Everyone will turn on Charity again I bet too. Amy will kick off and Moira will be fuming. I hope someone puts Amy in her place. Not a fan of Tracy either but still waiting for the day she brings up the reason her Dad died

Reactions: 11
I don't feel sorry for Chloe either she's always been smug about it all. Everyone will turn on Charity again I bet too. Amy will kick off and Moira will be fuming. I hope someone puts Amy in her place. Not a fan of Tracy either but still waiting for the day she brings up the reason her Dad died
Yes for bare faced cheek Chloe had some balls to live in charity’s home and it was annoying the way everyone just brushed her behaviour under the carpet like it was nothing
And still waiting for Amy to get her comeuppance for being responsible ( along with her mother) for franks death, although they will probably keep that on the back burner till she’s going to marry matty or something then it will be a BIG reveal

Reactions: 12

Well according to Digital Spy....

Chloe's dad makes an apearance at Christmas after Chloe tells him everything Mack has done to her. I suspect Mack will get much more than a good hiding. The producers held a press conference a couple of days ago and alluded to the fact that someone will die at Christmas. I think it will be Mack :cry:

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Well according to Digital Spy....

Chloe's dad makes an apearance at Christmas after Chloe tells him everything Mack has done to her. I suspect Mack will get much more than a good hiding. The producers held a press conference a couple of days ago and alluded to the fact that someone will die at Christmas. I think it will be Mack :cry:
Wheres that other guy who wanted money gone? The one who was pretending to like Chas?
Was that it?
Has he just given up?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.