Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope they keep Mack and Charity happy and just have them be a funny couple, they are so likeable as a duo IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can't get my head round this Lydia crap...was she secretly in love with Craig or something? She's got all the empathy for Craig but none for her loving husband. Even Kim looked like she was thinking "What bleeping bullshit is this?"
---
TBF I've always wanted Rhona to duck off :ROFLMAO:
Lydia’s random nodding when she speaks really annoys me too, actually I think I’m sick of about 90% of the cast at the moment- and literally all of the current storylines!! Great job writers!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was slightly behind tonight so managed to skip some of the Lydia and Sam scenes , I know its not realistic for her to move on from everything so quickly but I'm bored of it

Reactions: 4
I did shout YAY (ok I've had a couple of brandies, or is it brandys?) when Charity gave Chloe some home truths about how Mack was HER husband and reminded Chloe about how she slept with him and then moved into Charity's home. Jessie Elland can't act for tit and I've hated the character Chloe since she first appeared.

Boo hoo, you slept with someone else's husband and now he's gone back to his wife. Sucks to be you in your lovely jumper. Bore off Chloe.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Sam crying
Any sympathy I had for Lydia evaporated as quickly as she packed that 1970’s tapestry suitcase and bogged off to find herself

Reactions: 12
I did shout YAY (ok I've had a couple of brandies, or is it brandys?) when Charity gave Chloe some home truths about how Mack was HER husband and reminded Chloe about how she slept with him and then moved into Charity's home. Jessie Elland can't act for tit and I've hated the character Chloe since she first appeared.

Boo hoo, you slept with someone else's husband and now he's gone back to his wife. Sucks to be you in your lovely jumper. Bore off Chloe.
BIB, nah I don't agree. The writing for Chloe has been pretty tit, but I think Jessie showed her chops during super soap week. I'm hoping she's going to go full psycho on Mac and Charity now.

Reactions: 7
Poor Sam crying
Any sympathy I had for Lydia evaporated as quickly as she packed that 1970’s tapestry suitcase and bogged off to find herself

I've always loved Jim Hooton's Sam.
His crying last night broke my heart but I hope Lydia never comes back.

Something about the actress that I can't take to.

Reactions: 8
I have a theory about Chloe's dad, I'll put it in a spoiler because it contains actual spoilers from Digital Spy with my own ideas added on.

I reckon Chloe's gangster dad, who according to Digital Spy makes an appearance at Christmas to wreak revenge on Mack, will turn out to be Harry the gangster. I thought it was strange bringing a well established soap star like Robert Beck into the show just for some brief crappy story about missing guns. Also, when he abducted Chas, just before he revealed he wasn't actually smitten with her but had beef with her brother, he said he'd had a daughter who died. It stuck in my mind for some reason. At the time it seemed like he was just saying that pretending to empathise with Chas but maybe he was telling the truth? Chloe's sister died and Sarah ended up with her heart. I might be talking bollocks here but it's a theory anyway!

Reactions: 14
BIB, nah I don't agree. The writing for Chloe has been pretty tit, but I think Jessie showed her chops during super soap week. I'm hoping she's going to go full psycho on Mac and Charity now.
I totally agree with you, I think she is a good actress. She has been given a pretty awful character to play as in miserable and moanie. If you see any of the Emmerdale cast videos that appear on Facebook where the actors appear as themselves she comes across as a lovely bubbly person.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I totally agree with you, I think she is a good actress. She has been given a pretty awful character to play as in miserable and moanie. If you see any of the Emmerdale cast videos that appear on Facebook where the actors appear as themselves she comes across as a lovely bubbly person.
She's been given some great lines, like when she woke from her death defying crash coma 'My boobs hurt i need to feed Rueben' and ' they will have a rubbish xmas with Mack pining for Rueben when i take him away' they made her into a whingey drip

Reactions: 2
I saw that on twitter , any idea who shes going to play? Some people said Calebs ex but others said she is too young to be Nickys Mam
Now, Paula is swapping the cobbles for the Dales as she takes on the role of Ella Forster – a caring and compassionate character who is set to fall on difficult times.

Ella will meet Mandy Dingle (Lisa Riley) at a Veterinary Ball she is attending with partner Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt), and will end up losing her job after sticking up for the salon owner.

Not willing to let herself be down for too long, Ella soon finds herself in a chance encounter with Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker) who offers her an opportunity.

Now, Paula is swapping the cobbles for the Dales as she takes on the role of Ella Forster – a caring and compassionate character who is set to fall on difficult times.

Ella will meet Mandy Dingle (Lisa Riley) at a Veterinary Ball she is attending with partner Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt), and will end up losing her job after sticking up for the salon owner.

Not willing to let herself be down for too long, Ella soon finds herself in a chance encounter with Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker) who offers her an opportunity.

[/QUOTE

Thank you! The post i seen said nothing

NEW THREAD -

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.