Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch it. I fast forward to Cain, or Kim, then I’m done.
The hillbillies line was amazing this week - highlight

Reactions: 10
I think Danny Miller is trying to channel the character of Richard (played by the superb Paddy Considine) in Dead Man's Shoes with the weird sideways neck movements and sniffing. There was a scene in the Woolpack where he did a fake Oh Im not scared of you kinda shrug/shoulder shimmy which was blatantly copied from the film. Richard is a very intimidating and scary character, I'm sure he's copying his mannerisms. It's one of my favourite films so I've watched it loads of times.

But Danny Miller is a crap actor.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope Ice (the horse) has a taste for bastard stamping now and goes after Aaron next.

That, or Vinny just thwacks the miserable bleep with a shovel. Repeatedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know about this Tracey/Caleb stuff - for starters she looks bigger than him.

As if it can’t be said enough - duck OFF Aaron.

Reactions: 9
Danny Miller go off and do whatever you have been doing since you left! They have ruined that character like they do with most to be honest

Reactions: 11
Waaaron has always been annoying. The only thing that made him slightly tolerable to the masses was being part of a popular couple for a number of years. E has always been a whingy self pitying hole though.

Reactions: 7
That, or Vinny just thwacks the miserable bleep with a shovel. Repeatedly.
The producers are lurking and wondering if it's too late to refilm the Christmas episodes. Aaron will be buried under the Woolpack quicker than Danny can burst into tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The producers are lurking and wondering if it's too late to refilm the Christmas episodes. Aaron will be buried under the Woolpack quicker than Danny can burst into tears.
Maybe Christmas will be his proper grand exit - Jayne Torvill is going to bore him to death with her droning monotonous voice :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get why soaps always seem to get dodgy actors and actresses. There are lots of talented people out there but we get the likes of Heath and Samson, Aaron and Chloe. Who watched their interview and went ‘yes, that’s exactly what we need!’

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm glad to see the horrible Andersons haven't been on for aaaaages (although Ethan is fit AF). Everytime I see Claudette though I just remember her in That Peter Kay Thing from 20 odd years ago. She's the woman in The Ice Cream Man Cometh who gets a tub of melted ice cream chucked over her after demanding "I want some ice cream in my cornet!". She's meant to be pissed off but as the camera moves away you see her break character and start giggling. She was a very attractive woman back then. Can't abide her in Emmerdale.

Reactions: 2
Waaaron has always been annoying. The only thing that made him slightly tolerable to the masses was being part of a popular couple for a number of years. E has always been a whingy self pitying hole though.
But everyone liked Robert best and wishes he was the one they'd brought back.

I'm not feeling any chemistry between Tracy and Caleb.
Didn't fell any between her and Nate either though.

I am worried about the Eric actor. I know the Parkinson's thing is fictional but he doesn't look well. He's puffy faced and his eyes are watery.

I hope he isn't ill in real life.
Love him.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.