Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s my point. Robert carried the pairing and Aaron was only tolerable during that timeframe through association.

Wish Robert was coming back. I liked both actors who played him, so either would do.

BRING BACK ROBERT!

Reactions: 7
Nicola made me laugh then

(talking about the bailiffs): “They’ve taken all the games consoles, now the kids will want to talk to me and Jimmy”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chas and Laurel are top of my shortlist to kill. To whingey arseholes full of self righteousness and zero self awareness.

Reactions: 6
I think it would be easier to make a list of who we’d keep. Billy & Dawn & Kim & Will, I think that’s it for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leyla… but remove the past ten years of storylines and start her fresh.

I’d keep Rona too but have her back with Paddy.

Reactions: 7
It was lucky that Nicola was in the correct part of the B&B where Bernice had left her note for her?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.