Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS I really hope she doesn’t get her money back that will piss me off no end if she does.
Same, she's going on and on.

She thinks she's important for having followers on tiktok 🤣 poor Dave looking after all the kids whilst she's ranting and getting annoyed with people's opinions on Facebook.

Reactions: 3
She's doing all this for the money!! She doesn't care weather she eats with her kids or not, she doesn't eat with then now. They have crappy pasta and she has takeaways!!
It's all so she can have a freebie!!
Would it really be so bad if 3 kids sat on the next table with dopey?? Would that really spoil your holiday??? NO.. most people would just get on and enjoy it. She's the biggest Karen going!! Instead of spending so much time talking it about it, have a bath instead. Change your clothes..maybe even take your kids out somewhere nice.

Reactions: 5
The way she’s going on about sitting on two tables, so entitled! It’s not like they’ve been asked to sit outside in the car park is it 😂 sad thing is by making such an issue out of it the kids will probably pick up on it too and it’ll put a dampener on the whole holiday when… it’s such a non issue lol. It would likely be nice to have one to one time with the kids, they could swap around etc, jobs a good ‘un as they say 😏

Omg 😳 she really is milking it now! Why does she think she’s entitled to her money back? Did she still have accommodation for them all to sleep in? Yes. Did they still have access to swimming and arcades and everything else on site? Yes. Did they have anything taken from them which they paid for? No. Did they become out of pocket because of haven? No. Do haven owe them anything? NO. She’s just a woman that obviously doesn’t like spending money on her children which is why she’s trying so hard to get some money back. If she spent all that money on food or tit cups she wouldn’t even mind. She’s nothing but a dick. With all the money the sponger already gets what an insult to try and claim some back from a family holiday, all because she had to sit a table apart big whoop. Hardly broke a leg because of something that was negligent on havens part. Would I duck be giving that woman any compo.

State of her teeth at 27... that's shocking.
Probably never been to a dentist in its life 🤢 all that coffee and unbrushed teeth 🤢🤮🤮 her breath must be stinking.
Looking at them teeth has just made me feel physically sick, what a DIRTY rat she is. I struggle to see why she has so many followers, she has NOTHING about her at all! Nothing exciting, her life is dull. Same tit different day.

Reactions: 7
She says she's being ignored but she's not she was told 21 days? Stfu Emma it was one inconvenience. She'll be hating the comments on Facebook because she can't use the comment for content and block people

Reactions: 6
She goes mad when people are asking for orders to be shipped after they’ve waited 10 days+ but now she’s being ignored bleeping hell emma you aren’t half acting entitled are you 🙄 how about you focus on your own tit business.

1DA154A9-9AD2-4F46-922D-E7B446D5EB6F.jpeg
E0683D93-F617-4917-AB95-A27E8C0FBC50.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol she’s just did a tiktok saying she won’t stop until she gets her money back
She wants her money back omg, businesses have struggled over this Pandemic and she is asking for a full refund that's disgusting.Emma get over it and be thankful you have a healthy family and they enjoyed the time away it was not such a big deal.

What a knob! So just because one night you had to sit at separate tables, your whole holiday is ruined…..get a bleeping grip love! You are 27 years old…suck it up!

I cant stop looking at her teeth, they are so far gone. There’s no amount of scale and polishes in the world that would sort her out, she’s def progressed from gingivitis to periodontitis 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Screenshot_20210723_150530.jpg

Her kids very well spoken ill give her that but if you look closely on the new videos even the wee girls bottom teeth look yellowish and plaque inbetween

Last edited:
I cant stop looking at her teeth, they are so far gone. There’s no amount of scale and polishes in the world that would sort her out, she’s def progressed from gingivitis to periodontitis 🤢🤢🤢
The daughters teeth ain't no better!! That rat don't deserve kids!! Them poor kids are neglected, how can u let your 6 year old go around like that..its heartbreaking.
Emma u are a bleeping woman and a disgusting mother!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
The daughters teeth ain't no better!! That rat don't deserve kids!! Them poor kids are neglected, how can u let your 6 year old go around like that..its heartbreaking.
Omg this is so sad. The amount of kids I see in my work who have to go for a general anaesthetic to get all their teeth removed because their parents have neglected their oral health is ridiculous. Her poor kids stuck with her as a mum😠!!

• Sad
She just annoys me so much, there are families out there living on war
Well her arse licking followers often say that the eldest is a mini version of Emma so it makes sense that she has her Mums manky teeth.
I often wonder what Daves parents make of her, as they seem like quite well to do people. I can’t imagine they’re too happy with their son marrying someone like Emma.

She wants her money back omg, businesses have struggled over this Pandemic and she is asking for a full refund that's disgusting.Emma get over it and be thankful you have a healthy family and they enjoyed the time away it was not such a big deal.
They never give refunds from there crappy sweet company, I’ve seen so many comments say not arrived, arrived damaged or missing things and she jumps straight down there throat saying it’s nothing to do with them they must be lying

It’s absolutely disgusting how she neglects them children, I thought the same about her teeth but look at her finger nails, now wait for emma to say it’s because there kids and they get dirty, yes kids do but not hers there never playing you don’t get dirty nails like that sitting watch a dvd day after day, that is weeks and weeks build up from not cleaning. And she’s moaning they couldn’t sit together for one meal maybe she should concentrate on basic hygiene. If you are reading these comments I hope you are ashamed there is no excuse for not looking after your children no one is that “busy” not to bath them, brush the hair or teeth

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.