Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wee girls top in that video is so discoloured as well, she just looks so untidy and not very clean , poor little soul 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The wee girls top in that video is so discoloured as well, she just looks so untidy and not very clean , poor little soul 😭
I saw it had a stain on, it’s so sad it’s not like they are struggling for money if there going on £1,500 for 3 nights away (Dave put this in a comment earlier 😳) so it’s just laziness

Reactions: 5
It’s in the bleeping daily mirror now, can’t wait for these comments to flood in
817668A9-9830-4367-B774-C6293761A3F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They never give refunds from there crappy sweet company, I’ve seen so many comments say not arrived, arrived damaged or missing things and she jumps straight down there throat saying it’s nothing to do with them they must be lying

It’s absolutely disgusting how she neglects them children, I thought the same about her teeth but look at her finger nails, now wait for emma to say it’s because there kids and they get dirty, yes kids do but not hers there never playing you don’t get dirty nails like that sitting watch a dvd day after day, that is weeks and weeks build up from not cleaning. And she’s moaning they couldn’t sit together for one meal maybe she should concentrate on basic hygiene. If you are reading these comments I hope you are ashamed there is no excuse for not looking after your children no one is that “busy” not to bath them, brush the hair or teeth
It honestly makes me feel physically sick how dirty they all are🤮
Yes kids do get dirty, bung them in the bath each night, takes 15 mins. There is just no excuse for the kids to be like that, she could even bath 2 at a time, as they are still so young..if they were my grandkids I would be telling her straight.. they have poor hygiene, poor diet, a very sad and poor life it truly breaks my heart. U can tell that isn't just one day of not being washed or teeth being brushed but weeks, even months.. I think she's a terrible parent, and I think them poor kids are gonna have a tough ride when they go to secondary school.

It’s in the bleeping daily mirror now, can’t wait for these comments to flood in View attachment 676119
I couldn't find the comment section on there 🤣.. she's a dirty vile rat!! I hope haven give her duck all back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It honestly makes me feel physically sick how dirty they all are🤮
Yes kids do get dirty, bung them in the bath each night, takes 15 mins. There is just no excuse for the kids to be like that, she could even bath 2 at a time, as they are still so young..if they were my grandkids I would be telling her straight.. they have poor hygiene, poor diet, a very sad and poor life it truly breaks my heart. U can tell that isn't just one day of not being washed or teeth being brushed but weeks, even months.. I think she's a terrible parent, and I think them poor kids are gonna have a tough ride when they go to secondary school.

I couldn't find the comment section on
C2382A21-B775-4174-BB80-14FF107AD320.jpeg
there 🤣.. she's a dirty vile rat!! I hope haven give her duck all back.
Here’s a few 😄 she will be very lucky get her money back from that place

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who the duck eats an egg like that what the actual duck

Anybody notice anything from this picture apart from the manky egg 😂☠
675CD2C8-4804-4134-83C3-0D0290308BAF.jpeg

Jesus Christ , talk about if looks could kill. If she was that bothered about her family she would face her chair towards them, instead of pulling pissy faces into her phone.
She is being totally unreasonable, places like Haven have only just opened back up, after a global pandemic I’m sure they are under a lot of pressure to adhere to the rules. In my opinion she has surpassed being just a Karen and she’s just behaving like a spoilt, entitled dick head. 😡

Reactions: 4
She's a lieing, dirty, selfish twit. I can't believe she gets away with all this and lieing about losing there jobs! I know Emma did tit nails way before the covid-19 and Dave a printer! Ha! Noway would Emma let him leave her side. There a joke, there family is a messed up joke. I feel for them kids so much. I wish someone would just call soical on them..

She claims she is putting a complaint in about her experience because she wants it to be avoided for other families, what a lie that is she's doing it for 'compensation'

She's blocked me for daring to say she managed to have a holiday, one night was crap but it didn't merit a load of videos after because she's after some money 🤷🏼‍♀️ she of course made a video responding to my comment so she can get her followers to go mad but blocked me so I can't reply back 😂
No doubt I’ll be blocked next then 🤦🏻‍♀️

People are starving in the world, struggling for work, people are dying and here's Emma with her put on sad compo face for a free holiday cos of a minor inconvenience

Reactions: 7
People are starving in the world, struggling for work, people are dying and here's Emma with her put on sad compo face for a free holiday cos of a minor inconvenience
Exactly!!..I follow a few on tik tok that are fighting cancer, then there's her! Just moaning for attention. She really is a vile human. I bet her in-laws cried when they found out that was gonna be the daughter in-law. Strange how she never mentions the kids going to nanny and grandads for the night, that might be just me, but I love having my grandkids staying over. Mind u I wouldn't want 5 all at once 🤣🤣

Looks like a boring place to take small children to!!! What's wrong with the park or soft play??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.