Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some RANDOM roman city? Where there is no one else, no other kids for them to interact with etc
Exactly, it’s the school holidays there will be loads on for kids at the moment but they choose to take them to some old Roman city. Take them to a fair, a playground, the beach, a water park their little lives are as sad as their parents.
Also I don’t like to make comments about children’s appearances but it’s Emma’s fault but they all looked like scruffy little chavs with their hair up in those ponytails.

Reactions: 3
She’s taken them somewhere for her own benefit. I have one child and if took her there she would be bored to death!

If your reading this Emma, Take them to a theme park honestly the best place for little children.

Reactions: 1
It won't have cost her a lot of money and she only ever spends money on herself as we already know. I'm surprised she's not doing them for 'big family discrimination' as they only do family tickets up to 3 kids

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It won't have cost her a lot of money and she only ever spends money on herself as we already know. I'm surprised she's not doing them for 'big family discrimination' as they only do family tickets up to 3 kids
Under 5s are free so should would have got a family tickets for her, Dave and the other two, how do they cope when they go to theme parks when they all can’t sit together in a ride 😳🤪😂

Oh look guys it’s on the haven greenachers page clearly says only six, well she has fucked up there 😂😂🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Under 5s are free so should would have got a family tickets for her, Dave and the other two, how do they cope when they go to theme parks when they all can’t sit together in a ride 😳🤪😂

Oh look guys it’s on the haven greenachers page clearly says only six, well she has fucked up there 😂😂🥴
She'll claim that was only added after she looked

• Haha
I bet cos its in all the paper the rat will get a full refund, I'm praying she doesn't tho.
Wtf is she cooking tonight?? Everytime she cooks it's proper random tit stuff. Does she not know how to cook a normal meal as I've never seen her cook one.

• Haha
tbh though they shouldn’t of accepted her booking
A restaurant booking has nothing to do with the caravan let tho, you don’t have to use the facilities in order to have a holiday. We go to haven a lot and only use the pool really as there restaurants are so expensive and Porthmadog has lovely places to eat in

Reactions: 2
So she says all the kids have savings and doesn’t seem to be shy spending money. She denies receiving benefits but claims her and Dave take nothing from the business and put all they earn back into the business🤔 either way their business would not earn them enough to live this lifestyle so where is this extra money coming from! They do not need to be on benefits when all they seem to do is spend money!

Reactions: 2
Like that little woman actually visits the dentist 🙄 they probably are not even registered at a dentist. Poor kids it’s disgusting. And people worried someone will rob her house for some petti cash? I think everyone will be too scared to enter her house incase they leave full of germs and illness’s. Had to laugh at her thinking her CAT is some kind of rotty guard dog! What a dick. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seeing her kids makes me upset if I’m honest, I don’t have lots of money, and have 3 kids 2 of which I had before I was 18, even at that young age I knew how to make sure their hygiene was on point and their clothes were clean, I even went without food sometimes to make sure they had everything they needed, you wouldn’t have even thought I had penny’s to live off, it’s actually really sad how they are not the main focus of everything she does.

Reactions: 13
Seeing her kids makes me upset if I’m honest, I don’t have lots of money, and have 3 kids 2 of which I had before I was 18, even at that young age I knew how to make sure their hygiene was on point and their clothes were clean, I even went without food sometimes to make sure they had everything they needed, you wouldn’t have even thought I had penny’s to live off, it’s actually really sad how they are not the main focus of everything she does.
shes a total scrote. no need to have badly dressed kids - h&m do lovely clothes, i got my niece several dresses that cost 2.99 each and you get money off if you join their points collecting scheme. shes more concerned about spending money on £20 plastic starbucks cups and filling her big belly with crap scran. props to you though mama 👏

Reactions: 8
She’s on live now banging on about having anemia and she’s so drained 🙄 someone mentioned tattle and the wolf said we don’t talk about that website it’s just sad women chatting tit 😂😂😂 ummm no, I bet she has a sly read 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really do feel as though she’s probably had that many kids just for the benefits and so she doesn’t have to have a real job. If she loved and cared about her children she’s keep up with their personal hygiene and do stuff with them. Sad as well that they don’t eat together at a table that could be some amazing family time asking about each other’s days etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.