Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spends 12 on a glass cup yet wallpaper coming off in every room 🤣🤣.
U look a bleeping state and so does your house. Yet u keep buy useless tit 🤣🤣
Ugh what a state. She has no pride in her or her children’s appearance and her house is a complete pig sty, how she not embarrassed to post herself and her life all over Tiktok?

Reactions: 6
Ugh what a state. She has no pride in her or her children’s appearance and her house is a complete pig sty, how she not embarrassed to post herself and her life all over Tiktok?
Just imagine going to look around that when it’s up for sale 🤢

Reactions: 3
I can imagine 🤮 her packing orders, the kids running about, the smallest stuck to downtrodden Daves side
I’m strongly starting to suspect that Dave and the youngest are conjoined twins. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them apart.
In all seriousness, the youngest is nearly 2 put her down! It’s really not good for her physical and emotional development to be stuck to her Dad all the time.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m strongly starting to suspect that Dave and the youngest are conjoined twins. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them apart.
In all seriousness, the youngest is nearly 2 put her down! It’s really not good for her physical and emotional development to be stuck to her Dad all the time.🙄
She calls her a baby too!

Reactions: 2
Anyone see her live tonight? She was calling people in the comments wankers and cunts absolutely disgusting behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can't watch her, she actually just makes me feel sick just looking at how dirty she is, how dirty her house is. How anyone orders food from her is beyond me. I can't get my head around it. She's pure filth. I dread to think what her fanny smells like if her teeth are that colour.
She's gonna bang on about that bloody holiday for weeks. Most people would have just got on and enjoyed it. Oh no not Emma.

Omg, is she still banging on about the one night they had to sit at separate table?! Ffs, you’d think from the way she’s behaving that she was made to sit in a whole different building from them. If that’s her biggest problem then she’s very lucky.🙄

As for her teeth, she really should keep her mouth shut as much as possible. That’s not just coffee that’s year and years of very poor oral hygiene, absolutely minging 🤢

Reactions: 7
I genuinely cannot believe she’s still going on about the 2 tables thing. 🙄
So if people order from her and there’s a massive wait they should be patient and not complain but she’s still going on about their haven situation 🙄

Think I’ve been blocked for posting a comment about her being after compensation on that newest Haven video 😂

Reactions: 2
FFS I really hope she doesn’t get her money back that will piss me off no end if she does.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.