Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now sucking a j20 bottle off 😂 she’s just so embarrassing to watch, good job her kids are still young imagine going to school and everyone had seen your mom doing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s now sucking a j20 bottle off 😂 she’s just so embarrassing to watch, good job her kids are still young imagine going to school and everyone had seen your mom doing that 😂
Then spat it on the floor..it will be there a week before its cleaned up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The video of her yamming that taco with sauce around her fat mouth, with someone else taking care of her kids in the background, IS VILE. Choke on your taco, woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That hair video... cringe. She think she's hilarious.
Someone actually commented “how is this not viral?!” Erm because it’s tit and not funny. Did we see them setting on fire? Erm no. She’d have definitely filmed that if it was the case!

Reactions: 2
It was yelling at someone to take them away because they was smoking.. daves got an 18 month old sewn to his hip, 4 other kids running rings around him and probably about 100 email complaints to respond too due to the fact Emma can’t even get her parcels sent out on time, and she over here SHOUTING at the man to throw her dryer away... the cheek 😂🤣😂🤣
Someone actually commented “how is this not viral?!” Erm because it’s tit and not funny. Did we see them setting on fire? Erm no. She’d have definitely filmed that if it was the case!

• Haha
I don’t even know what to say about her behaviour over the last few days, what an absolute bleeping melt.
I worked in the hospitality industry for 5 years, from team member to managerial and would I duck be giving her any compensation.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she complained about her takeaway delivery .
I’ve just watched that, oh no her bagel wasn’t crispy and the cream cheese was awful, make it your bloody self then of course things are going to melt and not be brilliant if getting delivered in this weather, what’s her excuse for people’s orders being wrong…. Oh yes definitely not her fault there just Karen’s looking for compensation, sounds familiar 😂

Reactions: 7
I love the fact that she's quickly goes to her food before Dave gets to put he's thumbs up. Is it me or has he put on more weight?

Reactions: 3
Not her saying she’s dairy intolerant on her last video hahahaha oh my god I am dying. The amount of crap she eats with dairy in it and now suddenly she’s intolerant 😂 and what’s with the weird husky voice she’s trying to put on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the same thing! That voice is so false. Emma behave: trying too harr to be something you’re not. 😂😂😂😂😂
Not her saying she’s dairy intolerant on her last video hahahaha oh my god I am dying. The amount of crap she eats with dairy in it and now suddenly she’s intolerant 😂 and what’s with the weird husky voice she’s trying to put on?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.