Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the fact she was making several videos saying she had HG. Talking a load of shite. Now shes over her NORMAL morning sickness (that can last all day for weeks, doesnt mean its HG - even I was on anti sickness meds for 16 weeks of my pregnancy and didnt have HG) she would be continually hospitalised and anti nausea meds dont work. Never mind sitting eating full meals and lunches and coffees all day. So many lies.

Reactions: 6
Her poor kids hair in her recent tik tok. So long and greasy bet they get a wash about once a year. I know we’ve said it before but really cannot believe they are having more when they cannot handle the ones they have. Defo only had another so they can get away with not working for a few more years.

Poor kids probably get asked what they’re mum and dads jobs are.. eating takeaways and sitting on the sofa all day..

Reactions: 4
Arrghh I'm going to have to block her on TikTok I can't bear to watch anymore. ANOTHER multi shop haul today and another load of expensive tat. How on gods earth are these lazy pair funding this lifestyle. Who has this kind of endless money to throw around straight after Christmas in a brand new huge house when neither of them blimming work!!!! There's something seriously amiss here.....

Reactions: 8
She asks why like it’s not confusing how a couple with no jobs, 5 kids and one on the way can afford to be shopping constantly, buy all the food they do and still have takeaways every night and also buy a new big house and still own the other one.
It’s not like she’s got the biggest following in the world for it to equal to her earning the amount of money you’d need for that either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Arrghh I'm going to have to block her on TikTok I can't bear to watch anymore. ANOTHER multi shop haul today and another load of expensive tat. How on gods earth are these lazy pair funding this lifestyle. Who has this kind of endless money to throw around straight after Christmas in a brand new huge house when neither of them blimming work!!!! There's something seriously amiss here.....
i follow her but scroll past her posts now. she seems to be addicted to spending and buying loads and when asked how she can do it, it’s a private matter between her Husband and his parents. Just all very strange. There seems to be an endless stream of money for anything and everything they want. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I dont understand why she’s out treating the kids to new toys and jewellery like we haven’t just had Christmas

Doesn’t she always say they use their savings? Don’t know how they have any left the way they spend money.

Reactions: 6
I thought the same how is she affording all these hauls from all these different shops. Wish I was that lucky! 😅

Reactions: 2
Poor kids have nothing to look up to. Two parents that have a spending addition, can’t look after their kids and have never worked

I’m convinced they only keep having kids because they can use it as an excuse not to work. No reason why they have to go out and do everything tofeyher at least one of them should be working. Lazy fucks the both of them. Don’t have so many if your unable to cope

Reactions: 5
Poor kids have nothing to look up to. Two parents that have a spending addition, can’t look after their kids and have never worked

I’m convinced they only keep having kids because they can use it as an excuse not to work. No reason why they have to go out and do everything tofeyher at least one of them should be working. Lazy fucks the both of them. Don’t have so many if your unable to cope
It's their right to have as many kids as they want I get that but why can't Dave work. They have all this money why doesn't she learn to drive. Many women have multiple children and manage while their partner works. I just don't get where the money comes from!?

Just a thought - she previously said they have an smax which is a 7seater, with the new baby that makes 8, so new car (mini bus) next!!!

Reactions: 3
I laughed when someone asked her in an ‘ask me anything’ how she afforded takeaways and she said ‘we’re cutting back, we’re having a Greggs today and then that’s it’ next days story - Dave eating a bucket of KFC

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like I don’t get how she has that lovely brand new house been in since Nov and still living like a squatter, the bedroom and front room just 😷 if it was me it would be fresh start but her bedroom looks even worse than the old one! I mean it’s not even as if she had to move everything she still has the old house….. or does she?!?! Hmmmm

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.