Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a live with Hannah recently. Someone asked if she was still friends with Emma. She diplomatically said, “Yes, but now I’m back being a wedding photographer, I don’t have as much time to do live.” She said they hadn’t fallen out, just now lockdown is lifted, Hannah actually has a life and friends!!! Emma seems to have zero friends and only goes out with boring dave. He reminds me of either Dave from The Royale Family, the sloth from Zootopua or Deputy Droopy Dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw a live with Hannah recently. Someone asked if she was still friends with Emma. She diplomatically said, “Yes, but now I’m back being a wedding photographer, I don’t have as much time to do live.” She said they hadn’t fallen out, just now lockdown is lifted, Hannah actually has a life and friends!!! Emma seems to have zero friends and only goes out with boring dave. He reminds me of either Dave from The Royale Family, the sloth from Zootopua or Deputy Droopy Dog 🤣
They are both so cagey when asked that question. I was on Hannah’s live not long ago when someone asked why they don’t go live together anymore she replied saying they go live at different times now. Emma was literally live at the same time.

Reactions: 1
I personally think hannah has realised what a life leach Emma is. Emma literally shown Hannah her hate on this site out of spite for her own hate on here.
They are both so cagey when asked that question. I was on Hannah’s live not long ago when someone asked why they don’t go live together anymore she replied saying they go live at different times now. Emma was literally live at the same time.

Reactions: 4
I personally think hannah has realised what a life leach Emma is. Emma literally shown Hannah her hate on this site out of spite for her own hate on here.
The wolf was moaning in the comments about her going live with Hannah saying she can’t hear emma the sound always cuts out and it’s not good, I think she’s just jealous she never goes live with her 😂. What’s happened to the other mod think her name was Julie and she’s Scottish, they used to go live all the time together

It's 1am and just seen Emma's live, mod wolf was in answering every question like a major fan girl, cringy! Guess downtrodden Dave will be getting the kids to school tomorrow.. err later..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We could call bingo on the bland as duck lunches she makes her kids. Ham sandwich. Yoghurt tube. Crisps. tit chocolate bar. Cheesestring or babybel. No imagination at all.

• Haha
That was me trying to find out why they don’t go live anymore 😂
Ha ha, brilliant detective work 😜xx

We could call bingo on the bland as duck lunches she makes her kids. Ham sandwich. Yoghurt tube. Crisps. tit chocolate bar. Cheesestring or babybel. No imagination at all.
Always bleeping Sandwichino and liquid calcium 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then “jobs a goodun” As if she has her own catchphrase! She’ll be selling tit tshirts with it on soon, and no one will buy apart from that wolf obsessed fan 🤣 She thinks she’s so clever knowing that yoghurt is a source of calcium, but she’s honestly thick as tit. She was reading the new items added to her dirty shop and the drink was “kumquat” and something but she didn’t say kumkwat as she didn’t think it was real!!! Guarantee, the chocolate will get eaten, and they’ll leave the rest as it’s stale, boring and unimaginative 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Fatty has ordered yet MORE food, even watching her eat makes me feel sick🤮 Instead of buying so many takeaways maybe buy some washing powder, your t-shirt looks filthy, why do all her clothes look like they have never seen the inside of a washing machine? Both at home yet both can't be arsed to make themselves some breakfast. What a pair of lazy cunts!. If she would stop with the takeaways for a month that would pay for the kids to have some sort of holiday! They will spend their 6 week school holidays inside that filthy stinky smelly house.

Reactions: 7
Fatty has ordered yet MORE food, even watching her eat makes me feel sick🤮 Instead of buying so many takeaways maybe buy some washing powder, your t-shirt looks filthy, why do all her clothes look like they have never seen the inside of a washing machine? Both at home yet both can't be arsed to make themselves some breakfast. What a pair of lazy cunts!. If she would stop with the takeaways for a month that would pay for the kids to have some sort of holiday! They will spend their 6 week school holidays inside that filthy stinky smelly house.
You just know the summer holidays will be spent indoors, unwashed and ordering takeaways while the kids have to suffer her crappy cooking. Take them outside parks are free, walks etc

Reactions: 3
Hardly any fruit either... 1 apple...my daughter has at least 3/4 portions of fruit and/or cucumber(depending how much fruit is left as my girls get through loads) sticks and a banana in her packed lunch and she's 4. She also has a small Carton of either apple, orange or the lidl vitamin juice, so in total at least 3 portions of fruit/salad in just her lunch.

Seems to be the same thing almost every day as well, my 4 year old is fussy but we have a list of things she can pick items to go in her lunch box. So every day she gets to pick from
Sausage roll,
Cheese sandwich
Her fruit/cucumber as mentioned above, will pick at least 3 or 4 of either cut up apple, blackberries, blueberries, bananas, cucumber, satsuma, strawberries, grapes, melon.
Her Carton of juice as mentioned above
Crisps or mini cheddars
Raisins
Mini cookies or a tesco version of a milky way or one other small choccie treat
Yoghurt
Lidl version of the cheese spread and biscuits (bit like the dairylea ones)
Plain bread sticks
Cheese string
Small fridge raiders chicken packs
Mini blueberry muffin
Tomato pasta
She has a couple of other options but can't think of them all of the type of my head 🙈🤣 but she has these options and she picks what she wants and has a different variety each day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ha ha, brilliant detective work 😜xx

Always bleeping Sandwichino and liquid calcium 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then “jobs a goodun” As if she has her own catchphrase! She’ll be selling tit tshirts with it on soon, and no one will buy apart from that wolf obsessed fan 🤣 She thinks she’s so clever knowing that yoghurt is a source of calcium, but she’s honestly thick as tit. She was reading the new items added to her dirty shop and the drink was “kumquat” and something but she didn’t say kumkwat as she didn’t think it was real!!! Guarantee, the chocolate will get eaten, and they’ll leave the rest as it’s stale, boring and unimaginative 🤣
I hate to break it to you but she did used to sell her own merch with "jobs a goodun" on 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
she's stuffing her fat face again 🤣 shoved so much in her fat gob she then couldn't talk 🤣 nothing she posts about food inspires me to make it, it all looks tit, there is hardly no veg or salad in anything it makes or gets delivered, no wonder her face is full of spots. Her guts must be as rotten as her face

I never see Emma these days on Tictok, but today she came up eating a wrap and some Pot Noodle and slurrrrppped it from a bowl.

I had Sausages and Eggs in case anyone out there cares.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.