Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fatty does one tik tok about her spots and then in the next eats chocolate 😳 I bet for lunch she had a nice macdonalds and for tea a lovely greasy pizza🤣 no wonder your face is full of spots. Greasy food and all that dirt from not washing🤣 your one proper dirt bag!

Reactions: 5
Fatty does one tik tok about her spots and then in the next eats chocolate 😳 I bet for lunch she had a nice macdonalds and for tea a lovely greasy pizza🤣 no wonder your face is full of spots. Greasy food and all that dirt from not washing🤣 your one proper dirt bag!
I literally just watched that and 🏃🏼‍♀️ sprinted here to see if anyone else picked up on this 😂😂 great minds 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely she should be declaring that chocolate tit she has been sent as an ad? She can get in trouble can't she because she hasn't? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think her spots are because of her bad diet. She could probably do with visiting the doctor to for some special cream.

Reactions: 2
Them minging yellow heads round her chops off all the tit diet she consumes makes me gag..anyway Emma your suppose to let the patches fall off not rip them off your skin

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She's absolutely vulger, why the duck does she think people want to see that🤮 she's that thick she really believes it isn't all the crappy food she eats.. and when someone in the comments left a comment about it being down to takeaways, up pops drippy dave saying they have cut back on takeaways and to get a life 🤣 coming from a man with no friends, no social life, no life out of the house whatsoever telling someone else to get a life 🤣🤣 its so laughable. Do u actually know what having a life means?? Cos u don't have one..! That whole family makes me wanna puke 🤮 how dirty they all are, the clothes all look dirty, and she's not ashamed one bit 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Did she actually pop her spots for a Tiktok? I couldn’t watch as it was making me feel sick. Ok people have spots, fair enough but there’s no need to be zooming in on them that’s just nasty. 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I feel sick after watching her pop her spots!! Think it's time to unfollow. Vulgar.

Reactions: 3
Popping spots with her dirty nails and hands that haven’t been washed

Reactions: 1
God, she is quite literally one of the ugliest and dirtiest people I’ve ever laid my eyes on. She genuinely makes me feel sick :sick:

Reactions: 5
Love how she’s saying she’s had less takeaways recently.. you were on a week long post ban love , you had them you just couldn’t show them 😂
She usually has about 12 takeaways in a week so ‘less takeaways’ for her is probably 1 a day instead of 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.