Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she had a whole pizza and sides? That’s more than a treat that is pure greed. I don’t know why she tells all her followers she’s on a diet when she never ever sticks to it. She has zero willpower.
In other news, some of the kids are out of the house, shame it’s only to Aldi and Greggs but at least they’ve had a change of scenery.

Reactions: 2
Does she ever brush her children's hair.

Her and Dave both look like they need a good wash and he always looks so fed up. Her kids will have no work ethic when they are older cos these two don't set an example she can't keep saying it's cos I've got 5 kids plenty of people work real jobs with kids they are just lazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s actually a disgusting mother. Always about her. New clothes for her, endless amounts of hair dye for her, Starbucks merch for her, clothes for her, and more bleeping takeaways for her. So utterly selfish! All the time too! She lives in a dreamland. As for that video the other night, She has no friends, she was clearly making a dig at Hannah too I think. I’m glad Hannah has distanced herself.. she has two thriving businesses, social life, partner & wonderful kids. Emma was and is jealous and started off the drama that Hannah got on here. And then when Hannah was upset by it, and was real with her following about mental health, this pig here, Emma, tried to take that for herself yet again and was like “I have PTSD and I need help”
Never mentioned it before mind!
She’s got no stable route for anything. Diets, her business, nothing. Her business has gone from wanting to be a subscription random box type thing, to selling cheap tat marked up super high and crap pic a mix for 5x the price in shops!
💯 agree with all you’ve said! I actually really like Hannah. I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but i think she’s honest and real. I never saw how her she Emma were mates. I see Hannah posting and mentioning friends, plus her relationship with Ben is very sweet. They actually spend time together as well as apart! Emma is different from Hannah in every way, and I’m glad she’s distancing herself from her

3DDACA5D-F9B9-400C-90B1-9E60BB67A774.png

She’s so dull on her lives! I don’t see how she gets so many watching?! Apparently she doesn’t Have to wear PPE as she’s not packing pic n mix- oh and, did we all know, she has a 5 Star rating 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Still baffles me. She’s leaning on the counter all the time, not wiping down, which is where she’s preparing the boxes. Her minions are trying to block comments, as people are asking genuine questions about orders, delivery and hygiene. If she was on top of all of them, she wouldn’t need to block them, just answer honestly. Saddos

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
💯 agree with all you’ve said! I actually really like Hannah. I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but i think she’s honest and real. I never saw how her she Emma were mates. I see Hannah posting and mentioning friends, plus her relationship with Ben is very sweet. They actually spend time together as well as apart! Emma is different from Hannah in every way, and I’m glad she’s distancing herself from her

View attachment 648698
She’s so dull on her lives! I don’t see how she gets so many watching?! Apparently she doesn’t Have to wear PPE as she’s not packing pic n mix- oh and, did we all know, she has a 5 Star rating 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Still baffles me. She’s leaning on the counter all the time, not wiping down, which is where she’s preparing the boxes. Her minions are trying to block comments, as people are asking genuine questions about orders, delivery and hygiene. If she was on top of all of them, she wouldn’t need to block them, just answer honestly. Saddos
I’ve watched a few of her lives before (not all the way through, god no) they are sooooooo bleeping dull, it’s just her packing sweets into a box whilst her followers kiss her and each other’s arses in the comments, and if anyone dare have an opinion the mods attack. Her mods are sad twats who think they are so special because some frump has made them moderators.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cold pasta and tomatos with ham for lunch, does she not know how to make anything else apart from pasta? Last night, today.. and a lovely cold sauce.. yum yum 🤣🤣

• Haha
that dinner she fed her kids tonight was shameful.. and she was showing it off as if she was proud of it. 😳 pasta, cheese and tomatoes 😳 does she not know how to cook a roast? Or even any dinner with some veg? I wouldn't feed that food to my dog!! Wtf is wrong with this woman?? Surely she can't think that meal was actually good enough to ba a dinner.
Then her and Dave tucked into a pizza each from dominos and chicken, what has made me laugh is she said they enjoyed the pasta that much Amelia took it to school today, Emma’s just showed what the kids ate out of the Lunch box today and apparently Amelia ate half of the pasta ……. Doesn’t look like she touched it to me and to be honest why would she 🤢

View attachment 648698
When someone said to her well you should no you change your gloves then every time you pack new items she said I know what I’m doing I’m at level 5, but then for the first time ever she started to change her gloves 😂 she needs reporting it’s disgusting

Attachments

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210705_185103.jpg

Sorry but he can't put those two in the same boat as all these other self employed people they actually do work and don't order takeaways every day and sell overpriced pick and mix

Reactions: 10
I do not bother to watch Emma anymore but I did see that pasta dish she was making for the kids some rank old packet of pasta from Lidl she found in the cupboard chucked in with some tomatoes and cheese was so yuk. could you never make the kids a nice dinner Emma, nothing that looked like that would be a start, what about a home cooked chicken with some new potatoes and a selection of veggies. or maybe a nice bit of beef with roast potatoes, cabbage carrots and peas and tons of gravy and yorkshire puddings, just throwing a few things out there that I do daily for my family, minced beef, mashed potatoes and peas with dumpling, home made steak pie. best steamed fish, with boiled potatoes and peas.

Cold pasta and tomatos with ham for lunch, does she not know how to make anything else apart from pasta? Last night, today.. and a lovely cold sauce.. yum yum 🤣🤣

That was upsetting I saw that, her child is having some nasty old leftovers for lunch.

Last edited:
View attachment 649135
Sorry but he can't put those two in the same boat as all these other self employed people they actually do work and don't order takeaways every day and sell overpriced pick and mix
😂😂😂😂😂 oh Dave what an idiot, all these trades people don’t sit on there arse all day occasionally getting up to the dinning room to put some sweet into a bag, they actually go out and work hard all day

Also her number one arse licking mod the wolf herself is saying that the person has removed the original comment so don’t listen there them but Emma’s blocked them so the comment would get automatically deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can’t for the life of me understand why both her and him feel the need to share to hundreds of strangers about their son being assessed surely that is something very personal... boils my piss 😔

Couldn't believe when I saw the size of their dominos order... just for them 2 greedy bastards, if she's on a diet SHARE a pizza, you got enough sodding sides to fill you up! Those poor kids having that pasta :(

Also with the tit that Dave comes out with about being self employed, wasn't he the one on a video recently fast asleep in the middle of the day? Working hard as usual...

I will say the lunches my mum made me in school were very different to what Emma makes, despite my mum working out the house she would always make my lunches in the morning. ( context this was from the ages of 5- 9 )
- either Tuna and sweetcorn on wholemeal sandwiches or Hummus and red pepper sandwiches
-Carrots with hummus as a side
- Carton of apple juice
- cereal bar - typically one of the fruity ones
- a yoghurt pot
occasionally i would have crisps
i would sometimes have grapes but im funny with the textures of fruit so it was only red grapes

i would like to say my lunches were very much the same because i like routine ( autism) but it makes me sad seeing emmas kids lunches being filled with so much processed food , in some cases for many i know its easier but the sheer amount of food would be easier to make homemade
ie homemade flapjack, crackers or pretzels
wraps

Begging for people now to help get her main account back 🤣🤣 she has a massive zit on the side of her mouth probably from that greasy pizza 🤣🤣

Hopefully she cleans her bits better than she cleans her teeth otherwise I feel for the nurse doing her smear test.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her poor kid probably doesn’t need assessed he’s probably the way he is from lack of stimulation and boredom

She begging people to help her get the ban lifted 😂 I’m sure all the wolf has done today is email TikTok to get no thanx for if she gets unbanned 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.