Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She begging people to help her get the ban lifted 😂 I’m sure all the wolf has done today is email TikTok to get no thanx for if she gets unbanned 😂
Oh my days, I don’t know why but that mod of hers winds me up. Every live I see of Emma’s she is there, every Tiktok, she’s in the comments. The woman needs to get a life.

Reactions: 2
Her main one is blocked and she did post on what the box yesterday I don't know about today tho
Yeh I’d seen the video begging people to help her get un banned of her main but hadn’t seen anything since

Yeh I’d seen the video begging people to help her get un banned of her main but hadn’t seen anything since
She posted on what the box yesterday with a new website or some tit. Do her good to be off tik tok for a while. Maybe she's playing with the kids or having a few hot baths or just doing some housework 🤣🤣 but we all know she's drinking coffee and adding more zits to her face while sitting on her fat arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the live last night ? She had one of the little ones with her while packing orders, she was upset looking for her dummy and asking Emma to help which of course she didn’t, she told her to wait for her dad. The girl then started saying she wanted daddy and loved her daddy and Emma was a bum hole 😂, Emma then started calling her a bum hole 😳. Eventually she had her up on the packing table both with no PPE 😂
Then her clingy mod noticed a comment in the tread saying the Fanta cans were listed for 0p, she frantically tried to warm emma posting again and again until Emma read the comment, she dropped the child and shouted tit running over to the computer to take it off sale before she was made bankrupt, dave is in for a good telling off when he’s back downstairs from all his jobs. The little girl was then shouting tit 😳. There was also complaints that orders were short of crisps but emma soon jumped in to say this couldn’t be the case as there triple checked before they get sent out basically calling the customer a liar, there was also complaints that the packages were arriving damaged and clear pay wasn’t working which she had previously said was, after getting Dave running up and down to get her id and photograph it she said it would be working soon. She was also asked several times to go live with Hannah or was live at the same time and she said they don’t go live because they miss each other’s now, she then proceeded to ignore the comments saying that they were both live at the same time, the wolf jumped in saying they don’t have to go live with each other all the time and that when they do they get cut off…… they have definitely fallen out 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Fattys on her what the box account showing everyone her HER order from Yepps. Again, more tit for her and not her kids. She’s so disgustingly selfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her ‘business’ hasn’t even been running long and she’s already on her 3rd website...bit odd🤔

Reactions: 3
State of her hair in the tik tok offering 10% off..I've seen tramps look better 🤣 not even brushed😳 Emma ffs take some pride in yourself at least brush and wash your hair. God only knows how filthy her body parts that we don't see 🤮 I bet her pits and her minge (as she likes to call it) STINK. how the hell does that drip go to bed with that every night

State of her hair in the tik tok offering 10% off..I've seen tramps look better 🤣 not even brushed😳 Emma ffs take some pride in yourself at least brush and wash your hair. God only knows how filthy her body parts that we don't see 🤮 I bet her pits and her minge (as she likes to call it) STINK. how the hell does that drip go to bed with that every night
I mean it doesn't scream buy from me does it if she's the face of her company!!

Did anyone see the live last night ? She had one of the little ones with her while packing orders, she was upset looking for her dummy and asking Emma to help which of course she didn’t, she told her to wait for her dad. The girl then started saying she wanted daddy and loved her daddy and Emma was a bum hole 😂, Emma then started calling her a bum hole 😳. Eventually she had her up on the packing table both with no PPE 😂
Then her clingy mod noticed a comment in the tread saying the Fanta cans were listed for 0p, she frantically tried to warm emma posting again and again until Emma read the comment, she dropped the child and shouted tit running over to the computer to take it off sale before she was made bankrupt, dave is in for a good telling off when he’s back downstairs from all his jobs. The little girl was then shouting tit 😳. There was also complaints that orders were short of crisps but emma soon jumped in to say this couldn’t be the case as there triple checked before they get sent out basically calling the customer a liar, there was also complaints that the packages were arriving damaged and clear pay wasn’t working which she had previously said was, after getting Dave running up and down to get her id and photograph it she said it would be working soon. She was also asked several times to go live with Hannah or was live at the same time and she said they don’t go live because they miss each other’s now, she then proceeded to ignore the comments saying that they were both live at the same time, the wolf jumped in saying they don’t have to go live with each other all the time and that when they do they get cut off…… they have definitely fallen out 😂
Bum hole lol 😂

I see fatty has done her make up today... well tried too, at least some effort was put into her appearance!! Makes a change from that spotty face and that messy hair..
See how long the effort lasts........

• Haha
The wolf was spamming the chat with his gorgeous she looked, she must lead a very sad life to just complement her when she just ignores her most of the time 😂
I wouldn’t use the term gorgeous like the bum licker

The wolf was spamming the chat with his gorgeous she looked, she must lead a very sad life to just complement her when she just ignores her most of the time 😂
Check out her Tiktok, she’s even made fan art for her, it’s so sad.

Why do weirdos like that wolf idolise randoms on tiktok, who is your hero.. Well it's a girl called Emma on tiktok who can't brush her kids hair, has a 'business' selling overpriced sweets and is married to downtrodden Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Check out her Tiktok, she’s even made fan art for her, it’s so sad.
It’s literally a photo of her that has been “enhanced”. As an actual artist, I get frustrated when people say it’s “digital art” when it’s clicking a few buttons to edit a photo. They haven’t drawn the image whatsoever. People are commenting “wow, you’re so talented” thinking it’s drawn from scratch 🤦🏻‍♀️ Interestingly, old Minge Stink hasn’t even acknowledged it! Drippy Dave has. She’s been on a ban for ages, longer than most. I wonder why?!?

Interestingly, old Minge Stink hasn’t even acknowledged it! Drippy Dave has. She’s been on a ban for ages, longer than most. I wonder why?!?
I know, it’s beyond embarrassing, Emma will have seen it as the sad sack tagged every single one of her accounts and tagged Dave who has seen it so he will have shown it to Emma. It’s so sad of the the wolf but actual really rude of Emma to ignore it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.