Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought she looks awful but I didn’t realise it was possible to still look awful and have a filter on!! I nearly collapsed when she took the filter off as I didn’t think it was possible to look any worse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's 1am and just seen Emma's live, mod wolf was in answering every question like a major fan girl, cringy! Guess downtrodden Dave will be getting the kids to school tomorrow.. err later..
She literally just spms the comments with how much she loves Emma, and she’s always going to order when she’s been paid (never happens 😂) and then just answers all questions directed at Emma, she gets no thanx for doing it

Fatty has ordered yet MORE food, even watching her eat makes me feel sick🤮 Instead of buying so many takeaways maybe buy some washing powder, your t-shirt looks filthy, why do all her clothes look like they have never seen the inside of a washing machine? Both at home yet both can't be arsed to make themselves some breakfast. What a pair of lazy cunts!. If she would stop with the takeaways for a month that would pay for the kids to have some sort of holiday! They will spend their 6 week school holidays inside that filthy stinky smelly house.
She said today the last month she has totally cut down on takeaways as an experiment to see if her spots went and they haven’t so it’s nothing to do with diet, also she was going on about other creatures using filters and it’s wrong but she always has one on, in her live you can see it slipping 😂

She's absolutely vulger, why the duck does she think people want to see that🤮 she's that thick she really believes it isn't all the crappy food she eats.. and when someone in the comments left a comment about it being down to takeaways, up pops drippy dave saying they have cut back on takeaways and to get a life 🤣 coming from a man with no friends, no social life, no life out of the house whatsoever telling someone else to get a life 🤣🤣 its so laughable. Do u actually know what having a life means?? Cos u don't have one..! That whole family makes me wanna puke 🤮 how dirty they all are, the clothes all look dirty, and she's not ashamed one bit 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Thought she said they couldn't afford the caravan holiday it was too expensive for them all? Bet that caravan will stink after shes been in it not washing for a week

Reactions: 3
Thought she said they couldn't afford the caravan holiday it was too expensive for them all? Bet that caravan will stink after shes been in it not washing for a week
That was my first thought. They’ll leave it in such a smelly mess 🤢

Reactions: 2
That was my first thought. They’ll leave it in such a smelly mess 🤢
Firstly I would not want to be the cleaner in there after they leave!! And secondly did say actually say on the what the box account that they would be away because the will be an extra week customers will be waiting for orders!

Firstly I would not want to be the cleaner in there after they leave!! And secondly did say actually say on the what the box account that they would be away because the will be an extra week customers will be waiting for orders!
Surly if your any decent business owner you would perhaps get the orders out you've got waiting or let them know

Reactions: 4
I see she is on moaning as apparently she was told they can't all sit together in the restaurant. I doubt that happened it'll be so she can get money back

Reactions: 1
Fatty complaining about her holiday 🤣 just sit on 2 tables and make the most of it. No doubt they are on their way home waiting on a full refund 🤣🤣 would it really hurt for one to sit with 2 kids and the other parent to sit with 3 kids just for meals times?

Fatty complaining about her holiday 🤣 just sit on 2 tables and make the most of it. No doubt they are on their way home waiting on a full refund 🤣🤣 would it really hurt for one to sit with 2 kids and the other parent to sit with 3 kids just for meals times?
If they do that they wont get the refund her and all her followers are aiming for. Some dafty even said phone the police

• Haha
I made up chubs is having a tit time…bet Dave’s buzzing he doesn’t have to sit with her

• Haha
It's quite funny how she calls people 'Karens' but she's actually acting like one 🤣 complaining on Tiktok isn't going to help.

Reactions: 7
Don’t get me wrong I do find her annoying but I can understand why she’s upset, I would probably be the same if I was told I couldn’t sit with my own family on holiday!

Reactions: 7
I think she’s at hafen ya more in wales, I’ve been and they are very strict with big groups it says 6 people max per table when you go in they don’t care if it’s a bubble or same family or just friends only 6 people can sit together, the tables are right next to each other any way so just sit 4 on one 3 on the other what’s the bloody problem

Don’t get me wrong I do find her annoying but I can understand why she’s upset, I would probably be the same if I was told I couldn’t sit with my own family on holiday!
I’ve been to the same haven and it says on the walls all around the restaurant but that they only allow 6 to a table, they don’t care if your the same family, in a bubble or just friends that have met up there that’s there rules, the tables are not far away from each other so they could still have a meal or go to the entertainment and have fun

Reactions: 1
I think she’s at hafen ya more in wales, I’ve been and they are very strict with big groups it says 6 people max per table when you go in they don’t care if it’s a bubble or same family or just friends only 6 people can sit together, the tables are right next to each other any way so just sit 4 on one 3 on the other what’s the bloody problem
She's making it a problem for views and sympathy and pennies

Reactions: 4
I'm dying at her not understanding that private businesses can make their own rules, as long as they aren't breaking the law, which they aren't, the law doesn't matter. The can enforce harsher rules if they want.

I don’t think it’s a big deal lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.