Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next time she goes live I’m going to join and tell Dave blink twice if you need help🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does she know she has tonsillitis?! Has she got a doctor living with her or something

Reactions: 4
She really is the most ugly, selfish person I've ever met! She's moaned for 2 days about being so far behind on orders yet goes out to a FANCY restaurant for a meal! duck what people have paid her! I'll go and stuff my fat spotty face some more!!! You really don't have any morals Emma whatsoever!!
Going to a FANCY restaurant looking like that? No effort in your appearance, not one bit of make up, and yes I know u DONT have to wear makeup but it wasn't that long along she was wearing a full face of it to stay at home!! Now she's off out to fancy restaurants no effort put in at all, even chucked on a dress that she wore 2/3 days ago 😂😂 I bet the owners of that restaurant thought wtf has walked in here 😂😂 I suppose the orders have all been done now as the neice probably done them all while babysitting your 5 kids 🤣🤣 YOUR A bleeping DISGRACE 👍
it wouldn’t shock me if she made it up, same as when she said she took them kids out the other day, she would of recorded it trust me. If she records herself going to the drive through or even to the bog do you really think she wouldn’t record days out? We’re talking about someone who lied about a miscarriage ffs her lies are compulsive

Reactions: 5
How do u know she lied about having a miscarriage? That's absolutely sick of that is true, I didn't know that and that makes me dislike her even more.

Reactions: 2
Did she go on her fancy restaurant date looking as dirty as she looks in the video she made about it

it wouldn’t shock me if she made it up, same as when she said she took them kids out the other day, she would of recorded it trust me. If she records herself going to the drive through or even to the bog do you really think she wouldn’t record days out? We’re talking about someone who lied about a miscarriage ffs her lies are compulsive
Do you have Proof of that? Because that’s a bold thing to accuse someone of and don’t think it should be done unless you can back it up
If she has that is vile

Reactions: 8
Did she go on her fancy restaurant date looking as dirty as she looks in the video she made about it
I thought the same!! Her teeth are brown😳 I really don't think she washes from one day to the next, that's why she's so spotty. And when she zooms that camera in and out on her face makes me feel sick who wants to see a close up of her spots🤢

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
This is pissing me off. Why start a business if you’re just gonna use the kids as an excuse to why nobody is getting their orders. It’s unacceptable and totally unprofessional. I know a lot of small businesses that charge pennies for their products and they’re service is outstanding, the kids are not an excuse emma you moron.

Reactions: 3
How do u know she lied about having a miscarriage? That's absolutely sick of that is true, I didn't know that and that makes me dislike her even more.
yup unfortunately so, when she did a TikTok announcing “she had a miscarriage” someone commented saying how could she of had a miscarriage when she only did a TikTok 15 days earlier saying she had come on her period. Emma deleted that persons comment then went back to all previous TikToks she made of her doing all the negative pregnancy tests and the said TikTok of her saying she came on her period and deleted them all because someone sussed her out.

Do you have Proof of that? Because that’s a bold thing to accuse someone of and don’t think it should be done unless you can back it up
If she has that is vile
i don’t have proof I’m just going off what that person commented on her video when she said she had a miscarriage someone commented asking her how is that possible when she did a TikTok only 15 days earlier saying she came on her period.Then it made me realise the person commenting had a good point. How can you come on your period, ovulate, conceive, implantation and miscarry all in 15 days? Emma’s just thick and puts out too much info and forgets about it and thinks no ones gunna clock on

Last edited:
She’s awfully quiet on TikTok, no cat tracker updates, no coffee making updates, no excuses of why people’s orders are late whist out on shopping trips 😂

She’s awfully quiet on TikTok, no cat tracker updates, no coffee making updates, no excuses of why people’s orders are late whist out on shopping trips 😂
She's been banned on her main account she's posting on what the box and her backup emmawill2014_

Surely she could lose her 5 rating if she doesn't wear PPE?
She says she only needs it for when handling un packaged food like the pick and mix

Just watching her live and oh my god any little bit of “criticism “ she gets she just gets so angry and Dave and the minions join in 😂 someone was saying you need a license for the radio to play it in a business if customers can hear and they were straight down that persons throat. Then she’s just lost the plot because she doesn’t no where Dave is and he should be on the live how dare he, he’s probably upstairs on tinder 😂 oh no just looking after the kids again emma while you pretend to be doing such a hard job putting some cans into 3 boxes 😂 also she found a new courier who do next day delivery, how the hell is she going to keep up with orders then when she’s got to pack and get them out within hours she can’t manage now in 10 days

Attachments

Last edited:
God get in line Dave! How dare you not be at her beck and call. Also the cat tracker hasn’t been shown because it’s not actually going to be used on the cat and is probably on daves wrist so she can track him and make sure he hasn’t ran away while going to the toilet. Although I’m pretty certain he probably has to use the toilet with the door open so she can be double sure he’s still there 😂

Her excuse for dirty greasy hair is the spot lights are on it, not the fact she probably hasn’t had a wash in several days 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yup unfortunately so, when she did a TikTok announcing “she had a miscarriage” someone commented saying how could she of had a miscarriage when she only did a TikTok 15 days earlier saying she had come on her period. Emma deleted that persons comment then went back to all previous TikToks she made of her doing all the negative pregnancy tests and the said TikTok of her saying she came on her period and deleted them all because someone sussed her out.

i don’t have proof I’m just going off what that person commented on her video when she said she had a miscarriage someone commented asking her how is that possible when she did a TikTok only 15 days earlier saying she came on her period.Then it made me realise the person commenting had a good point. How can you come on your period, ovulate, conceive, implantation and miscarry all in 15 days? Emma’s just thick and puts out too much info and forgets about it and thinks no ones gunna clock on
That's absolutely disgusting, either she is too thick to understand how the human body works, that could be why she ended up with 5 kids at the age of 26 or she's an out and out liar! If she knowingly lied about it then that just makes me sick, she has no self respect, no morals, she makes my blood boil🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.